top to bottom

92fs
    s&w .22
    ruger p89
    s&w cs9
    walther ppk s
    That 92fs is teh sex!
    Originally posted by accident
    I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
    Discuss.
    Originally posted by kronus
    It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
    1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
    1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
      Can I play?

I just picked this up this week and its so comfortable.

16+1 9mm came with 3 mag and a holster for 418 shipped.

Thats a great shooting gun but I hope your's isn't messed up like most of them are. Chances are yours either won't drop the mags or there will be a bulge in the frame...

Goodluck!
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
        Which one of those was your favorite? ^^^
        hate to say it but i was shooting great with the beretta and the 1911. my buddy is a LEO, he carries the beretta (he picked it up when lethal weapon came out), it's never failed him. the 1911 is an original colt piece, still shoots like butter. all the guys in his unit carry cool showie pieces like kimbers, para, sigs, etc, but he consistently performs better than all of him with his "little friend."

the .22 and the ruger, eh. the ruger is like a piece of pot metal and the .22 was a little off.

cs9 is his boot gun. loud little sucker.

ppk is a cool gun but gotta watch the slide catching the webbed skin between your thumb. i would say my faves would be the 92 and the .45

hitting my first "crossroads of the west" gunshow this weekend. should be fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
          hate to say it but i was shooting great with the beretta and the 1911. my buddy is a LEO, he carries the beretta (he picked it up when lethal weapon came out), it's never failed him. the 1911 is an original colt piece, still shoots like butter. all the guys in his unit carry cool showie pieces like kimbers, para, sigs, etc, but he consistently performs better than all of him with his "little friend."

the .22 and the ruger, eh. the ruger is like a piece of pot metal and the .22 was a little off.

cs9 is his boot gun. loud little sucker.

ppk is a cool gun but gotta watch the slide catching the webbed skin between your thumb. i would say my faves would be the 92 and the .45

hitting my first "crossroads of the west" gunshow this weekend. should be fun.
          You shouldnt hate to say that. Those are two of the best guns around in a lot of people's minds. The military would surely agree.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Those two are certainly fantastic shooters.
            Originally posted by george graves
            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
              Thats a great shooting gun but I hope your's isn't messed up like most of them are. Chances are yours either won't drop the mags or there will be a bulge in the frame...

Goodluck!
              I have heard about the bulging issue but havent had any issues with it so far. I do understand that CZ has a great warranty and will replace them if necessary.

Thanks
              1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
              1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
              1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

My sig. I will get better pictures later but I am also looking into building an ar15. Does anyone have any recommendation for a upper and lower?

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post

went shootin last weekend.

top to bottom

92fs
                  s&w .22
                  ruger p89
                  s&w cs9
                  walther ppk s
                  are you james bond?
                  Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                  HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

I know that was stupid but it was the first thing that popped in my head
                    Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                    HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post

My sig. I will get better pictures later but I am also looking into building an ar15. Does anyone have any recommendation for a upper and lower?

How much do you want to spend and what is your purpose for the AR?
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                        How much do you want to spend and what is your purpose for the AR?
                        I dont want to spend a arm and leg if I was I would just get something from LWRC. But I am looking to build a some what cheaper AR and the purpose would just be target practice.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we are Sig twins looks just like mine right down to the replacement hogue grips.

And Vdub I am also interested in this. I am more into a ar10 or other 308 variant, also not looking to spend a ton of money but willing to put enough into it get something that will be good to punch paper and kill varmints and zombies out to 7-800 yrd.

Oh bought another 500 of 45 today for 199.00
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-14-2009, 03:42 PM.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

no pics right now, I'll be back in texas soon enough and can post some. I've got a military spec Win.308 , Marlin 450, .22 and .17 Henry Lever Actions, Remington 10 and 12 gauge semi autos. (I hunt, not much for shooting competitions or anything like that.) I had a 273 for deer hunting but sold it to a friend. Learning to bow hunt now...eventually I'll buy my own bow too!
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

AR15: .22, .223, or .308?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we are Sig twins looks just like mine right down to the replacement hogue grips.

And Vdub I am also interested in this. I am more into a ar10 or other 308 variant, also not looking to spend a ton of money but willing to put enough into it get something that will be good to punch paper and kill varmints and zombies out to 7-800 yrd.
                                I hate the factory grips and the hogue grip fits my hand so well. It was the first thing I got for it. I also got a sherpa paddle holster.

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                                AR15: .22, .223, or .308?
                                ethier .223 or .308

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X