No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for brightening up my morning sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Being we prolly wont get any of hippie Libbs in here to point this out

I know what it means ;) Just getting it outta the way before some one else dose that hasn't a clue and clutters up the thread for 3 pages a month from now
      *chuckle*
      Originally posted by george graves
      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

pretty tight
        Last edited by Leaf; 09-28-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Opps spoke too soon on the lib in here.

Oh well the Mossy will serve you well and is a great choice for a all round shot gun.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

(.)(.)
            Last edited by Leaf; 09-28-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Good choice on the mossberg. I've had mine for a while and love it.

My Mossy oak Mossberg ;)
              Enter the Internet!

Comment

hella customized im guessing???

Comment

so you are gonna use the pistol grip and shoot from the hip then?????
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

I have an old 12 G double barrel from the 1800's, passed down from my grand dad. I have pics if anyone is interested. Looking into expanding that soon with modern stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      so you are gonna use the pistol grip and shoot from the hip then?????
                      Last edited by Leaf; 09-28-2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Cause it won't work. Imagine your trigger hand placement when shooting from the hip and how it'll work with a pistol grip..

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

^^ Cuz you sound like someone that does not know how to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
                            Ya, that would be the plan. I mean in the home (home defense) there's not a lot of room to be whipping a shotty around 360 degree's when its raised up at my shoulder with a stock. Much easier to move around with ease with the grip. Why?
                            either I need to send out and get both my Bull shit and Sarcasm meters recalibrated

Or you really are clueless

I am betting its the 2ed one

William Pitt-

Comment

Bu.bu.bu.b.b.b.b.b.bbbbuuut it looks cool. Pistol grip = +10 StreetCred, plus it helps when you turn it sideways.

Comment

yeah you all are correct. no go, preach your wise words.

Comment

Working...
                                X