The moderator of Thursday's vice-presidential debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jflip2002
    replied
    Also, watching right now, her pregnant slut daughter is fucking smoking hot too.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Im hoping for the Palin sex tape to come out after shes VP.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I dont follow politics much at all.. but Im watching this debate. She seems to have dominated Biden. She called out his views, pointed out his hypocracies, and seemed like a likable person you wouldnt mind voting for. Shed win my vote if I were to vote.

    I love me some milfs, but jeez shes so fucking HOT. Im hoping for the Palin sex tape to come out after shes VP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    She's doing better than Biden on issues, and she's firing at Bidens stances. She did her homework. She's also doing a whole lot of McCain ass kissing, I don't like that too much, but others may be eating it up.

    I think she's doing a lot better than most expected.

    And I still want to jam it in her balloon knot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    She's doing better than Biden on issues, and she's firing at Bidens stances. She did her homework. She's also doing a whole lot of McCain ass kissing, I don't like that too much, but others may be eating it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • nkell09
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinepig
    She can scream out NuCUler all she want's while I'm jamming it in her balloon knot. I still think she's a pretty hot gal.
    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    Palin has ruined any chance she had with me to be the VPILF.

    She, like Dubya, can't even pronounce NUCLEAR......... my ears just cannot take 4 more years of "NuCUler"


    Sorry, I just can't do it.




    BTW- I am 99% serious about this........


    She can scream out NuCUler all she want's while I'm jamming it in her balloon knot. I still think she's a pretty hot gal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Palin has ruined any chance she had with me to be the VPILF.

    She, like Dubya, can't even pronounce NUCLEAR......... my ears just cannot take 4 more years of "NuCUler"


    Sorry, I just can't do it.




    BTW- I am 99% serious about this........

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    actually I expected professionalism from a PMS anchor/journalist.
    I have misspelled PBS, my bad, just noticed it, but decided not to correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    actually I expected professionalism from a PMS anchor/journalist.

    Biden is putting on a good show, Palin is doing really well though. She is shutting him down every time. And she makes Biden smile and blush.
    True....true.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    actually I expected professionalism from a PMS anchor/journalist.

    Biden is putting on a good show, Palin is doing really well though. She is shutting him down every time. And she makes Biden smile and blush.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    ok, so the moderator bitch is bias. She just asked Biden a positive question and Palin a negative question, not to mention cut her off on taxes, and restarted tax question with Biden.
    Why.....you act so shocked, so surprised? Did you not see thing coming? :-P


    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    ok, so the moderator bitch is bias. She just asked Biden a positive question and Palin a negative question, not to mention cut her off on taxes, and restarted tax question with Biden.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Here we go!

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Awesome guys. Now, where is my lube?

    Leave a comment:

Working...