The moderator of Thursday's vice-presidential debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pinepig
    replied
    Club 87, can we just call it TONK for short.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Joey Link Im sure you understand the number 87 as well. I agree with you 100%!

    Pinepig we have another!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey Link
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I just found out Obama's stance on gun laws.


    Handgun bans, one a month bans, CCW fedral bans, and, I don't even own a gun, but that's enough to lose my vote (Not that he had it)
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    That's enough to sway your vote? Says a lot about where your priorities are. McCain was for gun control before he was against. Why the change of heart? So he can win your vote. :up:

    Damn right that's enough to sway my vote. Some would call me a 'one issue voter'. Well when that 'one issue' is protected by the Constitution of the United States and someone is voting to restrict or infringe on it, that's a show stopper for me. Not just the second amendment, but the first, third, fourth, fifth, and so on. What really pisses me off is this statement of his during the primary debate:

    As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it.
    So he believes a state or local government should be able to infringe/restrict/constrain an amendment enumerated in the Bill of Rights? Does he know the purpose of the Bill of Rights? He ought to, since he 'teaches' constitutional law. The purpose is to restrict the government's power over the people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Here's my strawman....How credible/reliable is Wikipedia?

    Thems fighting words! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    More little known turtle facts,

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    everything you've ever wanted to know about turtles




    Here's my strawman....How credible/reliable is Wikipedia?

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    everything you've ever wanted to know about turtles



    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    In Russia, turtle cooks itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I had a turtle back in Russia... it died tragically one day in the summer, because we left it outside and the weather got super hot that day. I think it may have cooked alive inside its shell, because when we went to take it in, it was dead and there was a pool of turtle blood on the ground around its mouth.


    :(

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    I always thought the turtles on Finding Nemo were pretty rad.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Turtles are reptiles. Go figure.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Man... screw arguing! Let's talk about turtles!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinepig
    You just outed yourself, Veedubin knows what I'm talking about.:p

    I like turtles!

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Go ahead, set the record straight so that everyone who opposes you or your views on this board will be banned. DO IT, DO IT!!!!!!
    No compromise! Not even in the face of armageddon!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    without reading throught 87 websites.
    You just outed yourself, Veedubin knows what I'm talking about.:p

    Leave a comment:

Working...