The moderator of Thursday's vice-presidential debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DarkWing6
    replied
    I love you Raginl3ll! You are so right.

    :hitler:



    Back on topic...I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    You know, in all honesty, you're bad at trolling. Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Right about you being an out of touch conspiracy theorist? Of course...no one denied that

    Have a nice day at the parade!

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    So in the end I was right. Awesome :D
    Right about you being an out of touch conspiracy theorist? Of course...no one denied that

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    So in the end I was right. Awesome :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    If it was a fact check then you would have brought up the dictionary reference as well. Maybe you should also point out the errors in the Wikipedia source and not just say...uhhh...Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a credible source. Obviously it can be adjusted and changed by readers, so it is not the perfect source and the end all be all of sources. However, as a general rule it does give accurate information and will help someone understand a topic quickly and without reading throught 87 websites. You made a sarcastic comment trying to make him look like an idiot. You were not making a fact check. You were being a jackass to someone you did not agree with.

    Let's also get it straight that I am not singling you out because of your beliefs. It is your tactic. I haven't said a word about Old'n'Slow or any of the other people I don't agree with. I even had a good back and forth with one other guy (cannot remember his username off the top of my head).



    To get this straight there was no PMing going on or anything. I was reading a thread and you stood out to me as someone that was causing trouble. Of your 95 posts on this forum 60+ are i a coupe threads and a majority of those are 1 sentence, thoughtless, idiotic, and annoying comments that have taken the threads off track.


    I am going to ban you, but I want to give you a chance to read this before it happens. Have some fun for the next few minutes, but as soon as I know that you have read this you are gone.

    Have a nice election!

    I win...thanks Hitler!

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Attack you say? How is questioning the credibility of his source an attack? Did you see me further question when stated he cited the dictionary, no because I was content that he found a RELIABLE source? Apparently, you missed that Vedubin acknowledged the questionable integrity of Wikipedia and again, even made it a point to use a second reference as a contingency. The fact that you are stating Wikepidia is a reliable/credible source shows how much you know about its content and how it can be edited by anyone at anytime, it is not governed nor fact checked against or even verified. And you call that an attack?

    Of course I read the thread before I joined it, another poor assumption on your part. But I was also under the impression that moderators were not dictators...You single ME out? And then reinforce that you will KEEP the ones who are with you? Ban me dude, it will only reinforce how biased and abusive you are as a moderator. Go ahead, set the record straight so that everyone who opposes you or your views on this board will be banned. DO IT, DO IT!!!!!!
    If it was a fact check then you would have brought up the dictionary reference as well. Maybe you should also point out the errors in the Wikipedia source and not just say...uhhh...Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a credible source. Obviously it can be adjusted and changed by readers, so it is not the perfect source and the end all be all of sources. However, as a general rule it does give accurate information and will help someone understand a topic quickly and without reading throught 87 websites. You made a sarcastic comment trying to make him look like an idiot. You were not making a fact check. You were being a jackass to someone you did not agree with.

    Let's also get it straight that I am not singling you out because of your beliefs. It is your tactic. I haven't said a word about Old'n'Slow or any of the other people I don't agree with. I even had a good back and forth with one other guy (cannot remember his username off the top of my head).

    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Blah blah blah...point is you started the name calling and being vulgar. I gave you a taste of your own medicine and you PMed Dark Wing who cam to your rescue. You called me gay because I got under your skin (figuratively)...and you got pissed....and not to mention SHUT DOWWWWNNNN!!!
    To get this straight there was no PMing going on or anything. I was reading a thread and you stood out to me as someone that was causing trouble. Of your 95 posts on this forum 60+ are i a coupe threads and a majority of those are 1 sentence, thoughtless, idiotic, and annoying comments that have taken the threads off track.


    I am going to ban you, but I want to give you a chance to read this before it happens. Have some fun for the next few minutes, but as soon as I know that you have read this you are gone.

    Have a nice election!

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    So basically, this thread has come down to one question, which I am about to turn into a new, groundbreaking thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    I .. I have no idea what you just said. I'm failing at making that block of words make sense.
    It's like you're trying to be sarcastic but failing at making it coherent.

    Anyway, you're being singled out because you're annoying. I went through this thread and the one Darkwing initially posted the warning to you in, and in both cases, everything was civil until someone made a remark that made you fly off the handle and start being annoying.

    So, in your opinion, who drew first blood?

    You can't make it coherent because you obviously don't have the capacity to do it. Here let me help you, read it slooowwwllly...word for word. Use the dictionary if you have to. If you can't figure it out then, you're hopless.


    You think it was civil? What a joke, look back again and see who called who a Moron FIRST! That's what I call FIRST BLOOD at an insult. But why am I still not surprised that you can't grasp that? You're from yuppie Claremont and you're just making them look bad the more you post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    with out digging my post back up, I said that the "BAY AREA" - which some in California would not like to claim as theirs - got to be pissed that Biden did not support gay marriage!
    Fucking A it's not ours, most of California would love to see that small chunk break off into it's own damn state. I spent 25 years there and even hate visiting the bay area now.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Talk about out of touch...this guy still does not acknowledge who drew first blood and who was singled out. Put yourself in my shoes for once instead of sounding like you're the "Good Boy." Conspiracy? The only conspiracy here is that you are educated/intelligent, but your trying not to come off sounding like an idiot. I must say your doing one heck of a job of not exposing it. Good work sir, I commend you!
    I .. I have no idea what you just said. I'm failing at making that block of words make sense.
    It's like you're trying to be sarcastic but failing at making it coherent.

    Anyway, you're being singled out because you're annoying. I went through this thread and the one Darkwing initially posted the warning to you in, and in both cases, everything was civil until someone made a remark that made you fly off the handle and start being annoying.

    So, in your opinion, who drew first blood?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK

    Yeah, I think some latitude in these political threads is required. IMO having a contradictory viewpoint to another member should not be grounds for banning. You don't need to have an early join date or a post count to be able to express your opinions. Better to have an opinion than to be a clueless moron who busts into general forums and immediately asks "24V swap. What do I need."

    Exactly, it's really not hard to see how valid this point is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    But that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    Exactly....a conspiracy upon a conspiracy theory if there i such a thing. He probably believes we didn't land on the moon either

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    it'd be funny if we banned aptyp instead of ragingbull

    Yes it would be very funny and amusing to see this poser go down AGAIN

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by BenM
    srsly. But some this shit is seriously funny.

    And to Raginl3bull, when you're finished bitching, might I suggest a midol?

    For you? Sure, take as many as you want on me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...