The moderator of Thursday's vice-presidential debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    oh, and I called you gay, because you had something stuck up your ass. Why else would a person whine so damn much.

    Oh so you've never been constipated? So based on your argument, people who are constipated are gay?

    I must say, that is frighteningly logical :)

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    wow this thread exploded.....4 pages ----> 20 pages overnight. damn.

    srsly. But some this shit is seriously funny.

    And to Raginl3bull, when you're finished bitching, might I suggest a midol?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    Pulling "facts" out of his ass and then arguing with corrected information to make him sound right.

    Like 95% McCain vote that turned out to be an average of bellow 90%. But still arguing after he disproved his own post. Can't pretend to use facts, and then whine that you're being ripped for posting some bullshit you thought up in the heat of the moment.

    Using bits and pieces of information to make a point is what FOX and CNN do. If you want to have an intelligent conversation, you need to fact check before hand.


    What's worse, you began slender. I called you a pundit for using information out of context and campaign slogans. I called you an idiot when you posted misleading information. After that you started digging your own grave with cursing and slandering. Not a way to have a debate.

    oh, and I called you gay, because you had something stuck up your ass. Why else would a person whine so damn much.

    Blah blah blah...point is you started the name calling and being vulgar. I gave you a taste of your own medicine and you PMed Dark Wing who cam to your rescue. You called me gay because I got under your skin (figuratively)...and you got pissed....and not to mention SHUT DOWWWWNNNN!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    wow this thread exploded.....4 pages ----> 20 pages overnight. damn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    been there, it only provides me with extra time to do homework and put shit on the car that's been taking up garage space.

    Been there? Why am I not surprised?

    Leave a comment:


  • expressfish
    replied
    damn I missed alot during lunch, carry on..........

    Leave a comment:


  • Raginl3ull
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    There we go, Raging|3ull managed to convince the world that an injustice against him has been done. Let me reiterate: he got told off because he was being unnecessarily annoying, whiny, and contrarian, not because of his political views. He is now trying to twist his being told off into a big dramatic thing where the moderators are part of a massive right-wing conspiracy that is trying to keep his opinion down and relieve him of his rights on an old car forum.

    What's annoying is that I don't disagree with his point, once you distill the whine out of it and disregard everything he said after that.

    Talk about out of touch...this guy still does not acknowledge who drew first blood and who was singled out. Put yourself in my shoes for once instead of sounding like you're the "Good Boy." Conspiracy? The only conspiracy here is that you are educated/intelligent, but your trying not to come off sounding like an idiot. I must say your doing one heck of a job of not exposing it. Good work sir, I commend you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    it'd be funny if we banned aptyp instead of ragingbullshit
    been there, it only provides me with extra time to do homework and put shit on the car that's been taking up garage space.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    it'd be funny if we banned aptyp instead of ragingbullshit

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    oh, and I called you gay, because you had something stuck up your ass.
    That's frighteningly logical. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Pulling "facts" out of his ass and then arguing with corrected information to make him sound right.

    Like 95% McCain vote that turned out to be an average of bellow 90%. But still arguing after he disproved his own post. Can't pretend to use facts, and then whine that you're being ripped for posting some bullshit you thought up in the heat of the moment.

    Using bits and pieces of information to make a point is what FOX and CNN do. If you want to have an intelligent conversation, you need to fact check before hand.


    What's worse, you began slender. I called you a pundit for using information out of context and campaign slogans. I called you an idiot when you posted misleading information. After that you started digging your own grave with cursing and slandering. Not a way to have a debate.

    oh, and I called you gay, because you had something stuck up your ass. Why else would a person whine so damn much.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    But that's just, like, your opinion, man.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK

    Yeah, I think some latitude in these political threads is required. IMO having a contradictory viewpoint to another member should not be grounds for banning. You don't need to have an early join date or a post count to be able to express your opinions. Better to have an opinion than to be a clueless moron who busts into general forums and immediately asks "24V swap. What do I need."
    There we go, Raging|3ull managed to convince the world that an injustice against him has been done. Let me reiterate: he got told off because he was being unnecessarily annoying, whiny, and contrarian, not because of his political views. He is now trying to twist his being told off into a big dramatic thing where the moderators are part of a massive right-wing conspiracy that is trying to keep his opinion down and relieve him of his rights on an old car forum.

    What's annoying is that I don't disagree with his point, once you distill the whine out of it and disregard everything he said after that.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    Oh yes they do have to be unbiased when flexing their power and threatening to ban someone.
    As much as I'd like this to be true, it doesn't HAVE to be true. These are E30 geeks, not Supreme Court judges. :razz:

    Originally posted by Raginl3ull
    This is a political, not to mention controversial topic...which means he really has to be sensitive in terms of how and when to ban someone.
    Yeah, I think some latitude in these political threads is required. IMO having a contradictory viewpoint to another member should not be grounds for banning. You don't need to have an early join date or a post count to be able to express your opinions. Better to have an opinion than to be a clueless moron who busts into general forums and immediately asks "24V swap. What do I need."

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    all threads lead to the anus

    Leave a comment:

Working...