Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The news from the left right now is absolute garbage. Now I'm reading an article about a drone strike that killed some innocent people and an American soldier today and they're blaming it on Trump... Raids like that are planned months in advance. Your boy, Barack Obama planned that one.
    It's funny how the media has a death count for kids and innocent people now that trump is in the White House. I wonder what baracks score was after his 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Don't say that too loud.

But yeah, I agree with you.

OT: I bet Solvang is absolutely beautiful right now after all the rain!
      I don't mind speaking my mind anywhere, I just don't come to intentionally offend, unless it's close friends

And yes, Solvang is awesome right now. Too bad I don't see it much during the daytime....

Comment

Saudi Arabia absolutely needs to be on the list.
        and what does the fact that it isn't...

while we have either started or supported via proxy the conflicts that generate refugees in *every country that is banned*...

tell you about the motivations of the people behind the executive orders?
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Either you're drunk or I'm drunk. I can't tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Well, Saudi Arabia has a very complicated relationship with us. That's probably why they aren't included.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              How is it not a muslim ban? 99.9999% of the people in those countries are muslim. And Trump specifically said that "christians" will be allowed in. Its not clear to me how they would know who is a christian, and religious tests are definitely illegal.
              Because there are about a BILLION (actual number) Muslims that reside in places other than the 7 countries (outlined by the Obama Admin for that matter) that ARE NOT PROHIBITED FROM TRAVELING TO THE USA. Thats why its not a Muslim Ban..... Thought that one was fairly obvious.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

For safety purpose, I suggest to remove all White Christian Males from US soil.

Also, it is interesting that the Muslim countries that are NOT on the ban list are the one with which Trump has business deals : Saudi Arabia and Egypt just to name two. Not to mention that the only country from which terrorists have originated on 9/11 is not on the ban list : Saudi Arabia

There's not a single argument in favor of a racist ban list. The terrorists are already in the White House.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

White Christian Males ARE pretty dangerous to US Citizens. Haven't they been responsible for the majority of murders?
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

How so? The way I see it is that they aren't citizens and don't enjoy every right we have as citizens (can't vote for example). And if they are flying internationally, its even more important to know why and where they have been.
                    As nando said, IMHO, Green Card holders have earned the privilege. My mom and dad went through a seven-year process prior to getting on a plane headed for the US. We waited another seven years for the privilege of becoming citizens. Perseverance, loyalty, and delight in becoming Americans has to mean something, as demonstrated by the time, resources and expense involved with the GC and citizenship process.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    I get my hands swabbed every I fly lol. With the last name Albasateneh, TSA will skip right to me, swab my shit and get the white guy being me too, in their attempt to make it look like I was not profiled :rofl:

Edit; I was at SEA in Seattle and a TSA agent walked straight up to me and asked me what I was doing in washington and where I was going. I told him, "I heard the bacon up hear was the best around." His face went red.
                    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    My name doesn't throw any red flags but almost every time I go to the airport I get randomly selected because I'm middle eastern. Random my ass
                    And, upon boarding the plane... the look on some people's face is priceless It seems like they wish there was a Sky Marshall call button next to the Flight Attendant one.

"known threats". Hah!

So, why didn't we block anyone from Turkey or Saudi Arabia? As has been pointed out - none of the terrorists who have committed acts of violence on US soil have come from the 7 "banned" countries.

I don't think anyone is saying we should just let anyone in - but this whole thing was poorly thought out, slapdash and idiotic. It's done nothing to make us safer - unless you think keeping students, scientists, and filmmakers out of our country helps somehow..
                    Maybe because Saudi Arabia, which is oil rich, huge country, ADJACENT to Syria, accepted zero refugees?

"Gulf countries including Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees."

Refugees in the region More than 4 million refugees from Syria (95%) are in just five countries Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt: Lebanon hosts approximately 1.2 million refugees from Syria which amounts to around one in five people in the country Jordan hosts about 650,000 refugees from Syria, which amounts to about 10% of […]

How is it not a muslim ban? 99.9999% of the people in those countries are muslim. And Trump specifically said that "christians" will be allowed in. Its not clear to me how they would know who is a christian, and religious tests are definitely illegal.
                    Where's the outrage about this?

"But the numbers tell a different story: The United States has accepted 10,801 Syrian refugees, of whom 56 are Christian. Not 56 percent; 56 total, out of 10,801. That is to say, one-half of 1 percent."

Up to a million Syrian Christians have fled Syria, and the U.S. has accepted just 56. Why?
                    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

America First ? The lineage is clear.

Especially when Steve Bannon is in the (white) house. Bannon is the guy behind Breitbart, a far right white power racist website.

What about Richard Spencer? Another crazy white supremacist behind Trump. Yup. The dude who got punched in the face. Don't give a hand to a fascist. Give 'em a fist.

What a speech...

Video of an alt-right conference in Washington, D.C., where Trump’s victory was met with cheers and Nazi salutes.Read the full article: https://www.theatlant...
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

OK, we have officially gone way off the deep end.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Briebart isn't racist! Come on guys. It's real news because they only publish nice things about Trump. Everything else is fake news, because they publish unflattering things about him. You're racist for calling Briebart news and Briebart supporters racists. ;)

Also, I hear North Korea's news service is really reliable. Only nice stuff about their leader is ever published.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Ha ha didnt someone actually APART of the last administration praise Pol Pot. Amnesia much?

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              White Christian Males ARE pretty dangerous to US Citizens. Haven't they been responsible for the majority of murders?
                              I'm not sure that crime statistics support this.
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Per capita, no, but I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X