Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    Rewrite that post trying to defend the other points and it may be worthy of a response.
    Aaahahahaha

No rebuttal, I believe in debate class you lose

;D
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      Aaahahahaha

;D

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        Aaahahahaha

;D
        This isn't a debate class champ, this is people simply coming together and discussing a topic. You've already shown you're incapable of winning when you're decades our senior yet still struggling to grasp concepts taught at the adolescent level.

Comment

This isn't a debate class champ, this is people simply coming together and discussing a topic. You've already shown you're incapable of winning when you're decades our senior yet still struggling to grasp concepts taught at the adolescent level.
          Do you have anything other than I discount the data? I have yet to see a cogent response from you.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

NASA Study Shows Global Sea Ice Diminishing, Despite Antarctic Gains

Comment

What data? No data was presented by the writers of that paper, it was a review of others data. So no, I don't discount It, I discount the review.

And what exactly do you believe those NASA articles support?

Comment

Warm Winter Events in Arctic Becoming More Frequent, Lasting Longer

Comment

What data? No data was presented by the writers of that paper, it was a review of others data. So no, I don't discount It, I discount the review.

What data do you have that there is no climate change?

Sea Ice Extent Sinks to Record Lows at Both Poles

Arctic sea ice appears to have reached on March 7 a record low wintertime maximum extent, according to scientists at NASA and the NASA-supported National Snow

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                    What data do you have that there is no climate change?
                    I don't think you're understanding my position on this subject.

Comment

Global warming is very real. If it wasn't then the glacier in Antarctica wouldn't have just. Broken in half and be on its way into the ocean. Which is likely gonna cause sea levels to rise and cause more flooding to those cities at or below sea level like New Orleans. If it wasn't real it would still be frozen solid along with the north pole. Here in Nebraska we used to get 30-40 inches of snow during the winter last year we got i think it was 6-10 inches for the entire winter and 4-5 of it was in one shot and gone the next day cause it was 50 degrees in the middle of December.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I don't think you're understanding my position on this subject.
                        All I have seen from you are arguments against a pro climate change paper.

If you have a position perhaps it is your responsibility to succinctly express it.

Comment

What fuckin article did you read that I've made comments about that's supporting AGW?

You're either very confused, or have the articles referenced in post 2421 severely misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            If it wasn't then the glacier in Antarctica wouldn't have just. Broken in half and be on its way into the ocean. Which is likely gonna cause sea levels to rise and cause more flooding to those cities at or below sea level like New Orleans.
                            Thankfully, this time it won't cause sea level rise. This ice was already in the water.

Not that that doesn't mean the event isn't indicative of climate change.
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

What fuckin article did you read that I've made comments about that's supporting AGW?

You're either very confused, or have the articles referenced in post 2421 severely misunderstood.
                              Chill out there chief, you said there was no proper peer review.

Are you the only unpleasant Canadian? Soory.

Oh and way to not profess your actual position. Would you like a position in the Trump Cabinet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                                Staunch anti-theist and a CC sceptic(not denier).

It's no doubt that air pollution is having an effect on the atmosphere, however, we haven't been recording the data long enough to draw a finite conclusion as to how much of it is man made vs natural and whether its cyclical or we're really leading to a doomsday scenario.

I distinctly recall learning about how the dinosaurs got wiped out by climate change. That was long before humans were around to even invent the wheel.
                                As below, you distinctly remember incorrectly.

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                                Where do they teach the K/T extinction was caused by climate change?

Or do you mean extreme climate change caused by a gigantic impact??

I suppose in 100 million years aliens that come here can conclude we killed the planet from similar evidence.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X