Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
    so now I have to proof read a post to make you happy? lol
    english language is changing as your so called global warming is changing too.
    and again if you worked as hard as you do on this thread you could be a millionare
    Basically, you are arguing that the standards of proper communication and English skills ought to be lowered in favor of stupid people like you who cannot write well.

If you got any learning out of your supposed degree, you might not be so uneducated and ignorant/arrogant. The true value of a good education is not necessary just what knowledge you obtain but the understanding of how to learn and the ability to apply knowledge effectively. Being closed-minded and unwilling to pursue addition information makes you seem simple and mentally lacking.

Don't talk down about people seeking truth and understanding, because not everyone is comfortable being ignorant.
    Last edited by rwh11385; 12-04-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

and again if you worked as hard as you do on this thread you could be a millionare
      I wasn't even talking about your poor grammar, but rather the vapidity of the content in your posts. GWB at least gives us something to debate over.

it's kind of funny that you think I'm "working hard" to respond. I basically come on here when I need a break from work.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        I wasn't even talking about your poor grammar, but rather the vapidity of the content in your posts. GWB at least gives us something to debate over.

it's kind of funny that you think I'm "working hard" to respond. I basically come on here when I need a break from work.
        For Thizzelle, it must be a real challenge to informed enough to have meaningful contribution so maybe he is assuming that others must work hard to respond as well.

But it's the same strategy as gwb attacking people with facts as being "boring". People who don't care to be informed trying to put down those who are.

Comment

A university grad needs to proof read to capitalize at the beginning of a sentence?

Your grammar isn't what shows us you're a moron, it just seals the deal when you contribute nothing to the thread other than trolling. You've yet to show yourself as intelligent but rather take every opportunity to show us that you're not.

Comment

This isn't the real world; this is the even real-er world. The internet is serious business. If you can't use words good then you should just post pictures of boobs and cats like everyone else.

Comment

the days of the internet having no consequences in the real world are long, long over.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                So, there is still no snow in my yard this season, and it's 35°F with a predicted high of 41°F, so I've decided Global Warming must be real. This is my fourth winter here, so I'm pretty sure I have enough data to be an expert. Plus it rained last night.
                really why so cold?? We were in the low 40s all night and 47 out side my window right now???? And rather than the foot and 1/2 of snow we should have by now, we have had 2 weeks of nearly constant rain showers. Since I am what 200 miles further north than you, I have come to a similar conclusion the only real explanation to this is AGW that has to be it................
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Actually, closer to 400 miles. 45°F right now, low of 34°F predicted for tonight, but it looks like it's gonna snow tomorrow and the next day, or so the forecast says, maybe the OP is right, and "Global Warming is over."

Comment

yeah, clearly the scientific evidence is only anecdotal in nature. ;)

<3
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah think its supposed to snow tonight up here as well................ Must be over
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

All I can see is flat earth. So the earth must be flat.

Do you guys even realize how dumb you sound when you make silly statements like that? The whole world consists of a lot more than just your pisshole of a backyard.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Yes we do, I really think you need to send your sarcasm meeter out for recalibration, or you need to check the settings and make sure the dials are not all set to Supper Cereal...............

William Pitt-

Comment

NASA.gov brings you the latest news, images and videos from America's space agency, pioneering the future in space exploration, scientific discovery and aeronautics research.

What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?

Interesting,

The roots of modern climate prediction can be traced to the late 1700's. One of the nation's first applied climatologists was Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              Yes we do, I really think you need to send your sarcasm meeter out for recalibration, or you need to check the settings and make sure the dials are not all set to Supper Cereal...............
                              No such thing as a sarcasm meter, once again deniers making shit up to make an argument.

Did I do it right?

Comment

hahaha

your getting there cale, careful though you might wake up one morning be one of us............ gasp a skeptic........................................... .

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X