Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
    Raw Goat milk, especially Nigerian Dwarf Goat milk, is the best. Just saying.
    Does it taste like Goat cheese? Cuz I can't stand that stuff. I've tried all types. The freshest goat cheese, up north, on a goat farm. Still can't get with it. It doesn't taste right to me, it's like it's gone bad. Goat milk chocolate, now that I can actually eat. Basically because all you taste is chocolate.

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    im not in IT
    Clearly.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I love goat cheese. My girlfriend, knowing this, tried picking some up from Trader Joe's but its horribly sweet. Who wants to eat sweet goat cheese? :(

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      im not in IT
      You're not in much. Let's just strike off all data collection fields and the studies derived from them as well.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        I love goat cheese. My girlfriend, knowing this, tried picking some up from Trader Joe's but its horribly sweet. Who wants to eat sweet goat cheese? :(

You're not in much. Let's just strike off all data collection fields and the studies derived from them as well.
        your side ignores (changes to suit) the data anyways so no problem
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If you believe that science ignores data, well, I think we are starting to see the root of some problems.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

rwh is watching this thread and not chiming in

i am dissapoint

Comment

Circular logic is circular..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

If you believe that science ignores data, well, I think we are starting to see the root of some problems.
                so what are the odds hypothetically speaking that all of the adjustments made to historical temperature data by NASA would support the man-made global warming hypothesis?
                that actual measured temperatures from the past would be magically estimated to be lower only, never upward (key word is estimated because NASA is basically pulling the lower temps out of their collective asses)? Presto, no more pause in warming.
                none of this is suspicious to you? seriously?
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Im confused where you are going with this. you are saying that its all a government conspiracy? That NASA and hundreds of other agencys across the globe all altered the historical numbers taken over the decades to support their argument?

Lol.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    Im confused where you are going with this. you are saying that its all a government conspiracy? That NASA and hundreds of other agencys across the globe all altered the historical numbers taken over the decades to support their argument?

Lol.
                    lol indeed

what would happen to the gravy train of federal research grants if NASA adjusted prior temps upwards?
                    It really won't matter any longer as Trump eliminates federal grants.
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

george stop lying about this

own up to the fact you reject the conclusion and stop pretending that it's because the data is incorrect or that you somehow know how to interpret it correctly

Comment

George how do I support your 'Stop the Lizard People' fund, sounds like you need some help, they managed to penetrate your tin foil hat.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                          Does it taste like Goat cheese? Cuz I can't stand that stuff. I've tried all types. The freshest goat cheese, up north, on a goat farm. Still can't get with it. It doesn't taste right to me, it's like it's gone bad. Goat milk chocolate, now that I can actually eat. Basically because all you taste is chocolate.

Clearly.
                          Well there is a big difference between commercial goat products, especially cheese and homemade with raw milk. I've had both, and making stuff with the raw milk is far and away better. My girlfriend makes great goat cheese. She's also made fudge and caheta (goat milk caramel).
                          Estoguy
                          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

HAHA! I used that meme in the poll thread about being religious...
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X