Charlie Hebdo
Collapse
X
-
The world would truly be fucked if every Islamic person was violent. Its a small number in a very large scale of people....Leave a comment:
-
Their silence really says a lot IMO. I've heard it said many times that Islam is a "religion of peace" but looking at the number of Islamic extremists, I'm just not buying it. Maybe that makes me ignorant, but that's the way I see it. There's something about Islam that seems to invite violence moreso than other religions.Leave a comment:
-
From what I've gathered, Europe is way worse than the US when it comes to racism/religious intolerance. You think the NY Times would get away with publishing the same anti-muslim cartoons?Those videos are pretty intense, but I saw a comment somewhere else and I thought the video might clarify it...
The guy who appears to have been shot rolling around and then seems to have been shot again at point blank range, wheres the blood? Id imagine it would be a pretty nasty scene.
just makes me wonder...
all in all, this doesnt surprise me. France has been pretty hardcore against Islam, very similar to how we are here in the US, so it was a matter of time before there was a reaction to it.
I think those comics were bad too
As to the blood, the video is potato quality from across the street. No surprise you can't see any.Leave a comment:
-
Those videos are pretty intense, but I saw a comment somewhere else and I thought the video might clarify it...
The guy who appears to have been shot rolling around and then seems to have been shot again at point blank range, wheres the blood? Id imagine it would be a pretty nasty scene.
just makes me wonder...
all in all, this doesnt surprise me. France has been pretty hardcore against Islam, very similar to how we are here in the US, so it was a matter of time before there was a reaction to it.
I think those comics were bad tooLeave a comment:
-
Until moderate Muslims start speaking up and condemning these assholes thats the way it will remain... unfortunatelyLeave a comment:
-
I hate to say it but this stuff doesn't even surprise me anymore. It's a damn shame. What's worse is that there's people out there that think these individuals represent the entire Islamic religion.Leave a comment:
-
Charlie Hebdo
I'm not one to start political rift raft but this is some crazy shit. Check out the video if they still have it up
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/08...referrer=&_r=0Tags: None

Leave a comment: