Charlie Hebdo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie Hebdo

I'm not one to start political rift raft but this is some crazy shit. Check out the video if they still have it up

I hate to say it but this stuff doesn't even surprise me anymore. It's a damn shame. What's worse is that there's people out there that think these individuals represent the entire Islamic religion.
    -Alex

Comment

fucked

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
        I hate to say it but this stuff doesn't even surprise me anymore. It's a damn shame. What's worse is that there's people out there that think these individuals represent the entire Islamic religion.
        Until moderate Muslims start speaking up and condemning these assholes thats the way it will remain... unfortunately
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Those videos are pretty intense, but I saw a comment somewhere else and I thought the video might clarify it...

The guy who appears to have been shot rolling around and then seems to have been shot again at point blank range, wheres the blood? Id imagine it would be a pretty nasty scene.

just makes me wonder...

all in all, this doesnt surprise me. France has been pretty hardcore against Islam, very similar to how we are here in the US, so it was a matter of time before there was a reaction to it.

I think those comics were bad too
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Damn. dude got light up.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Those videos are pretty intense, but I saw a comment somewhere else and I thought the video might clarify it...

The guy who appears to have been shot rolling around and then seems to have been shot again at point blank range, wheres the blood? Id imagine it would be a pretty nasty scene.

just makes me wonder...

all in all, this doesnt surprise me. France has been pretty hardcore against Islam, very similar to how we are here in the US, so it was a matter of time before there was a reaction to it.

I think those comics were bad too
              From what I've gathered, Europe is way worse than the US when it comes to racism/religious intolerance. You think the NY Times would get away with publishing the same anti-muslim cartoons?

As to the blood, the video is potato quality from across the street. No surprise you can't see any.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                Until moderate Muslims start speaking up and condemning these assholes thats the way it will remain... unfortunately
                Their silence really says a lot IMO. I've heard it said many times that Islam is a "religion of peace" but looking at the number of Islamic extremists, I'm just not buying it. Maybe that makes me ignorant, but that's the way I see it. There's something about Islam that seems to invite violence moreso than other religions.

Comment

The world would truly be fucked if every Islamic person was violent. Its a small number in a very large scale of people....
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    The world would truly be fucked if every Islamic person was violent. Its a small number in a very large scale of people....
                    Yeah I don't mean that I think every Islamic person is violent, but even though it might be a small percentage, I wouldn't really say it's a small number of people.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                      Word.

I might get flamed here, but I truly believe what I am about to say. If this had happened in an American city there is a very good chance these guys would be dead or wounded and not on the run. I live in a very liberal area of CA very close to SF, and even here many people have guns for their own protection. My self and my landlord both have legal and licensed weapons. Even in San Francisco there are many gun clubs, including a LGBT only gun club. I cant talk for others, but I know 100% that if I saw these guys shooting civilians and cops out side of my house, I would be holding a gun not a camera and I would be shooting led, not film. I have been in life threatening situations, and I know that I keep a clear head and respond well in stressful situations, so I would not just freeze up and watch.
                      I know guns are tools only useful to do one thing and that is to kill, how even the most evil tools can be used for good. Maybe that police officer would have been alive along with others if more honest people in France were armed to protect them selves and their country?
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                        Word.

I might get flamed here, but I truly believe what I am about to say. If this had happened in an American city there is a very good chance these guys would be dead or wounded and not on the run. I live in a very liberal area of CA very close to SF, and even here many people have guns for their own protection. My self and my landlord both have legal and licensed weapons. Even in San Francisco there are many gun clubs, including a LGBT only gun club. I cant talk for others, but I know 100% that if I saw these guys shooting civilians and cops out side of my house, I would be holding a gun not a camera and I would be shooting led, not film. I have been in life threatening situations, and I know that I keep a clear head and respond well in stressful situations, so I would not just freeze up and watch.
                        I know guns are tools only useful to do one thing and that is to kill, how even the most evil tools can be used for good. Maybe that police officer would have been alive along with others if more honest people in France were armed to protect them selves and their country?
                        I was also thinking this. I'm in the process of getting my fire arm ID just in case shit pops off here in NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          Word.

Qft I'd be shooting back.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Likely just some disgruntled citizens, not sure why the coincidence regarding their religious background is coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              Likely just some disgruntled citizens, not sure why the coincidence regarding their religious background is coming up.

Because the author was anti Islam. In the video you can hear Islamic shit. You can hear them in the video.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                              X