Charlie Hebdo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    The world would truly be fucked if every Islamic person was violent. Its a small number in a very large scale of people....
    Yeah I don't mean that I think every Islamic person is violent, but even though it might be a small percentage, I wouldn't really say it's a small number of people.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    The world would truly be fucked if every Islamic person was violent. Its a small number in a very large scale of people....

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Until moderate Muslims start speaking up and condemning these assholes thats the way it will remain... unfortunately
    Their silence really says a lot IMO. I've heard it said many times that Islam is a "religion of peace" but looking at the number of Islamic extremists, I'm just not buying it. Maybe that makes me ignorant, but that's the way I see it. There's something about Islam that seems to invite violence moreso than other religions.

    Leave a comment:


  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Those videos are pretty intense, but I saw a comment somewhere else and I thought the video might clarify it...

    The guy who appears to have been shot rolling around and then seems to have been shot again at point blank range, wheres the blood? Id imagine it would be a pretty nasty scene.

    just makes me wonder...

    all in all, this doesnt surprise me. France has been pretty hardcore against Islam, very similar to how we are here in the US, so it was a matter of time before there was a reaction to it.

    I think those comics were bad too
    From what I've gathered, Europe is way worse than the US when it comes to racism/religious intolerance. You think the NY Times would get away with publishing the same anti-muslim cartoons?

    As to the blood, the video is potato quality from across the street. No surprise you can't see any.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Damn. dude got light up.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Those videos are pretty intense, but I saw a comment somewhere else and I thought the video might clarify it...

    The guy who appears to have been shot rolling around and then seems to have been shot again at point blank range, wheres the blood? Id imagine it would be a pretty nasty scene.

    just makes me wonder...

    all in all, this doesnt surprise me. France has been pretty hardcore against Islam, very similar to how we are here in the US, so it was a matter of time before there was a reaction to it.

    I think those comics were bad too

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    I hate to say it but this stuff doesn't even surprise me anymore. It's a damn shame. What's worse is that there's people out there that think these individuals represent the entire Islamic religion.
    Until moderate Muslims start speaking up and condemning these assholes thats the way it will remain... unfortunately

    Leave a comment:


  • MPLFoster
    replied
    fucked

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    I hate to say it but this stuff doesn't even surprise me anymore. It's a damn shame. What's worse is that there's people out there that think these individuals represent the entire Islamic religion.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    started a topic Charlie Hebdo

    Charlie Hebdo

    I'm not one to start political rift raft but this is some crazy shit. Check out the video if they still have it up

    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/08...referrer=&_r=0
Working...