Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    still up over 20% in a a years time...... Still very good returns despite a little stumble, We were up constantly for over 400 trading days, a little correction is a good thing and like I said had been expected for a while......
    And I'm so glad it decided that Friday/Monday was the time for that since my RSUs vested yesterday.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^

your down 5 bucks a share in the last 30 days, but are still up 5 over the last year. You have been making money give a month or 2 and You will be right back there, seems your valuation is right back where is was 40 days ago or so.

I took a bit of a beating given I am energy heavy, but I am still up over all for the last year by a hardy 5 figures .....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if this week is a tough one for the market, but anyone with half a brain just sits tight (and even buys further if they have additional funds) as this dip will bring returns as we move out of the correction. Currently, the Dow is sitting near even, we are nearing the traditional 10% correction, I don't think there will be much more decline before a bounce upward.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if this week is a tough one for the market, but anyone with half a brain just sits tight (and even buys further if they have additional funds) as this dip will bring returns as we move out of the correction. Currently, the Dow is sitting near even, we are nearing the traditional 10% correction, I don't think there will be much more decline before a bounce upward.
          Yup this is just a correction that has been needing to come, i haven't looked at the market yet today but it will be good to throw another 25k in sometime soon

Comment

Yeah, knew it was coming......just wanted it to wait a bit longer is all :)

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              Yeah, knew it was coming......just wanted it to wait a bit longer is all :)
              It's just too funny when people say ohhh the market is falling!!! They don't know anything about corrections

Comment

I'm actually happy that a majority of people overreact, this temporarily oversells the market and creates fantastic buying opportunities for those that do their homework. Some bull market ETFs (LABU, TNA, SPXL, MIDU) that I've been following for years are lining up to be some easy money soon. All of these because they are 3x leveraged will drop further than they really should as people overreact. they are all sitting around 10-12% down from two weeks ago and I'm going to be buying in anything over 15% dip, which will be around soon enough.

Dow currently in an upswing (3:12 eastern time), although today has been very volatile, up 460 points, we may see a sell-off into the end of day as people try to recover lost money from Friday/Monday.

Comment

i turned my automated stock investing app (acorns) back on as soon as the dip started. of course i'm down *now*, but i'm buying all the way down.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

more tax plan NOT working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM to pay 50k assembly/factory employees 11,750 dollar profit sharing checks, next month....

Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      more tax plan NOT working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM to pay 50k assembly/factory employees 11,750 dollar profit sharing checks, next month....

https://www.clickondetroit.com/autom...sharing-checks
                      Uh huh....

AT&T, touting bonuses and investment fueled by tax reform, quietly lays off thousands

Wal-Mart has announced thousands of layoffs since publicizing bonuses and benefits expansion

The maker of Huggies and Kleenex is firing up to 5,500 workers — and it's using Trump tax cuts to pay for the layoffs

Also,

GM Is Laying Off 1,500 Workers at a Plant in Detroit

The GM assembly plant in Detroit will also cut production by about 20%, in addition to the layoffs.
                      Last edited by parkerbink; 02-06-2018, 04:10 PM.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Who would have guessed if a business closes stores, people would be laid off?

I can see from the link the GM story is from October..........months before the plan was passed.

Is it impossible for you to be objective?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Who would have guessed if a business closes stores, people would be laid off?

I can see from the link the GM story is from October..........months before the plan was passed.

Is it impossible for you to be objective?

Sorry, I missed the GM story was old, how about the rest?

Objective? I am extremely objective. We have a President that is tearing down the fabric of our democracy. That is unacceptable.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            Sorry, I missed the GM story was old, how about the rest?

Objective? I am extremely objective. We have a President that is tearing down the fabric of our democracy. That is unacceptable.
                            Rightt.... and the glorious Bernie Sanders wouldnt have turned us into a second rate country. You're loco dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              Rightt.... and the glorious Bernie Sanders wouldnt have turned us into a second rate country. You're loco dude
                              From you, I'll take that as a glowing endorsement.

Trump is turning us into a third rate banana republic.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                                From you, I'll take that as a glowing endorsement.

Trump is turning us into a third rate banana republic.
                                Yeah no. Get back on your meds.

Do you even know what a banana republic is? Because it would be really hard for us to turn into one

Comment

Working...
                                X