Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Chickeee you understand that was to stop ethnic cleansing????
    Durrrr. Weren't NATO troops sent there...

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
      Durrrr. Weren't NATO troops sent there...
      Wow, you really have no clue.

NATO intervention in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Serbia, Somalia etc. HUMANITARIAN events.

I suppose you think Canada burned the White House.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Haha I guess gulf war 1 was humanitarian efforts too. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          so, what would you folks think of Mr. BHO announcing that he has absolute right to pardon himself?
          would still like to know
          cars beep boop

Comment

Haha I guess gulf war 1 was humanitarian efforts too. Hahaha
            That was NATO following us into war, just like Afganistan.

You are so stupid you prove my point trying to disprove it.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              would still like to know
              They need to wait for the hive mind to tell them what they think. Please stand by.

Comment

That was NATO following us into war, just like Afganistan.

You are so stupid you prove my point trying to disprove it.
                No, you arnt following. Bosnia was 50% humanitarian and 50% American politician war mongers and a distraction

Comment

No, you arnt following. Bosnia was 50% humanitarian and 50% American politician war mongers and a distraction
                  Uh huh. That in one of your comic books when you were a kid?

Those pesky U.N. war mongers.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 787

Comment

My question is why are they taping the papers back together? Why not just print them out again?

Trump routinely rips up papers that need to be preserved

WASHINGTON – They never thought they’d be piecing the presidency together. Solomon Lartey and Reginald Young Jr. admitted to Politico their Trump administration jobs were to use Scotch tape t…

WASHINGTON – They never thought they’d be piecing the presidency together.

Solomon Lartey and Reginald Young Jr. admitted to Politico their Trump administration jobs were to use Scotch tape to repair papers that President Trump destroyed.

The trained records management analysts made more than $60,000 a year to preserve presidential documents for the National Archives before they were abruptly fired earlier this year.

But the career professionals say their jobs changed when Trump came to the White House because the new commander-in-chief routinely rips up documents that need to be preserved.

Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must hold onto presidential records for safekeeping and historical purposes.

But staff had a hard time convincing Trump to ditch the habit of ripping up papers when he was finished and tossing the confetti-like pieces into the trash and on the floor.

So staff got into the habit of collecting the discarded, hand-shredded papers and sending them next door to the Old Executive Office Building, where career staff had to tape them back together, “like a jigsaw puzzle,” Lartey said.

The shredded works included newspaper clippings that Trump marked up, memos and letters, including one from New York Sen. Chuck Schumer.

“I had a letter from Schumer — he tore it up,” Lartey said. “It was the craziest thing ever. He ripped papers into tiny pieces.”

The men said they had never been assigned such a task in their years of government service. They eventually were terminated from their jobs without explanation, Politico reported, and they are seeking an explanation why.

The former employees revealed their odd job duties in an interview about their dismissals.

“We had to endure this under the Trump administration,” Young said. “I’m looking at my director, and saying, ‘Are you guys serious?’ We’re making more than $60,000 a year, we need to be doing far more important things than this. It felt like the lowest form of work you can take on without having to empty the trash cans.”

Comment

My question is why are they taping the papers back together? Why not just print them out again?

Trump routinely rips up papers that need to be preserved

WASHINGTON – They never thought they’d be piecing the presidency together. Solomon Lartey and Reginald Young Jr. admitted to Politico their Trump administration jobs were to use Scotch tape t…

WASHINGTON – They never thought they’d be piecing the presidency together.

Solomon Lartey and Reginald Young Jr. admitted to Politico their Trump administration jobs were to use Scotch tape to repair papers that President Trump destroyed.

The trained records management analysts made more than $60,000 a year to preserve presidential documents for the National Archives before they were abruptly fired earlier this year.

But the career professionals say their jobs changed when Trump came to the White House because the new commander-in-chief routinely rips up documents that need to be preserved.

Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must hold onto presidential records for safekeeping and historical purposes.

But staff had a hard time convincing Trump to ditch the habit of ripping up papers when he was finished and tossing the confetti-like pieces into the trash and on the floor.

So staff got into the habit of collecting the discarded, hand-shredded papers and sending them next door to the Old Executive Office Building, where career staff had to tape them back together, “like a jigsaw puzzle,” Lartey said.

The shredded works included newspaper clippings that Trump marked up, memos and letters, including one from New York Sen. Chuck Schumer.

“I had a letter from Schumer — he tore it up,” Lartey said. “It was the craziest thing ever. He ripped papers into tiny pieces.”

The men said they had never been assigned such a task in their years of government service. They eventually were terminated from their jobs without explanation, Politico reported, and they are seeking an explanation why.

The former employees revealed their odd job duties in an interview about their dismissals.

“We had to endure this under the Trump administration,” Young said. “I’m looking at my director, and saying, ‘Are you guys serious?’ We’re making more than $60,000 a year, we need to be doing far more important things than this. It felt like the lowest form of work you can take on without having to empty the trash cans.”
                      Hahaha that's just gs11 pay. I make more than that and do less in a year than they do in a week!

I wonder how much someone got paid to pick up Obama's cig butts

Comment

Today is a day to remember, huge steps that haven't happened in how many years?
                        Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 06-12-2018, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Since 1994

Then everything fell apart because there was no substance e.g., where, how much etc.

Comment

^

Yes The wall came down after Regan and Gorby meet 1 time and had couple hour chat. Why didnt the cold war end in the 60s when Ike and Nikia had a couple meetings about nuke testing?? Fucking millennals, instant gratification society, shit like denuking N/K, or going from a truce to a true peace between the Korea's is not going to happen in 1 meeting of a few hours..... It has not fallen apart.

IIRC Regan basically got up and walked away from the Gorby during the Reykjavík, meetings. (But I was 6 back then) A year latter the deal was made, (intermediate range nuke out of eastern eurpoe)

I will sum up why this did not fall apart, and why all of this is a good thing, in short snippets your attention span can grasp, kinda like a Samantha B monologue but more factual.

it was entirely successful in raising the blood pressure on the left (Menendez, Schumer, et al), which is priceless.

it took place without airplanes loaded with pallets of cash flying secretly in the night.

it took place without any sanction relief.

it took place without any harm to Dennis Rodman.

it involved diplomacy and not crossed swords or military demonstrations of power .
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-12-2018, 09:47 AM.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Today is a day to remember, huge steps that haven't happened in how many years?
                              Nothing has happened. Only a spectacle.

"The 9 Trump quotes that explain his Kim summit.
                              What Trump says happened — and what actually happened — are not always the same thing."
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                                Nothing has happened. Only a spectacle.

"The 9 Trump quotes that explain his Kim summit.
                                What Trump says happened — and what actually happened — are not always the same thing."
                                Yeah something did happen, something will happen. Kim doesnt want a hermit society. Sorry that you are just like the media and cant say anything positive. I'm also sorry that your PM's eyebrows fell off

Oh and I haven't even heard what trump has said about anything. That article is dumb, trump is just trying to provide optimism and conveying that we don't want to hurt NK to a potentially skiddish leader and nation., but yeah otto warmbier had nothing to do with it
                                Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 06-12-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X