Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Nothing has happened. Only a spectacle.
    You're right, Kim should've shown up with all his nuclear materials and Trump with ships to remove his soldiers off the peninsula. Maybe they could trade the lunches their moms gave em too.

It's huge progress, but I'm not surprised by your bias in the least.

Comment

@36 seconds he says I'll never admit I was wrong, I'll find some kind of excuse. Write down the date & time! I BELIEVE HIM!!!!!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
        You're right, Kim should've shown up with all his nuclear materials and Trump with ships to remove his soldiers off the peninsula. Maybe they could trade the lunches their moms gave em too.

It's huge progress, but I'm not surprised by your bias in the least.
        He made a first step & that is good BUT going back to 1985 we have had numerous broken agreements.

This process has only begun. As Trump loves to say "We'll see what happens"

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          ... but I'm not surprised by your bias in the least.
          I don't have a bias at all. It's not my fault if Trump is totally stupid and makes absolutely no sense. He succeeds at nothing as a president. He either fires counselors who don't suck his cock, or they simply leave. Even fellow Republican senators are facepalming... Oh well.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I don't have a bias at all. It's not my fault if Trump is totally stupid and makes absolutely no sense. He succeeds at nothing as a president. He either fires counselors who don't suck his cock, or they simply leave. Even fellow Republican senators are facepalming... Oh well.
            Yeah, you're never biased at all. EVER

Comment

"I'm not biased, but here's a generic ad hominem rant instead addressing the actual topic at hand."

Are you struggling as a franco, or are you genuinely as unitelligent as you make yourself out to be?

Comment

I don't have a bias at all. It's not my fault if Trump is totally stupid and makes absolutely no sense. He succeeds at nothing as a president.
                You have typed out some really off the wall shit over the years, but this is about the most factually incorrect, and delusional post that has ever emanated from your keyboard.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Looks like Trump wishes he could turn the US into another North Korea.

"President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him."

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

Trump seems to have a fascination for "strong men". Mussolini, Kim Jong Un, his butt fuck buddy Putin...

Good luck guys.
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

It looks like the only person you're successfully hiding your bias from is you. So I guess good luck to you.

I literally just watched the exchange you and that story are freaking out about and he was being sarcastic. He even clarified that he was being sarcastic. Trump says some really stupid shit, so why is it so necessary to attempt to fabricate outrage?

Comment

This is a great thing.

No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^

Huh something positive and tangible coming out of the meeting, imagine that. How are the #nevertrumpers going spin this I wonder...

Trump seems to have a fascination for "strong men". Mussolini, Kim Jong Un, his butt fuck buddy Putin...

Good luck guys.
                        Well its better than what seems to pass for a PM in you fair country, we just endured 8 years of similar, good luck......

The current Un is NOT a strong leader or man, he holds a death grip on power though FEAR, Intimidation, and killing off dissenters
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

I see another trump coffee boy has been jailed.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^

Huh something positive and tangible coming out of the meeting, imagine that. How are the #nevertrumpers going spin this I wonder...

Optics? Are you impressed? They are returning 50 plus year old bodies, that died before your furor's new buddy was born. It so great that 45 could use them to score political points.

Comment

^
                              So a little miscommunication on what to do 1st shake or salute.... Big deal, nice way to be outraged over nothing yet again.

Yes I am impressed that the remains of US service men are being returned, so surviving family, & friends have closure and the remains laid to rest with honors where they belong.

Remains have been a barging point for years, and trickled out of N/K a few at time here and there in exchange for favors.... This is being done in good faith, with no sanction relief, no plane loads of cash, thanks to diplomacy....
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-15-2018, 10:05 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
                                Optics? Are you impressed? They are returning 50 plus year old bodies, that died before your furor's new buddy was born. It so great that 45 could use them to score political points.

Hahahaaha " your fuehrer"

Come on dude, you really went down that road...

You do realize that's about the dumbest thing you can say right?

Comment

Working...
                                X