Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nt-business-on

Comment

Eh, it's all nonsense. Doesn't look like Ivanka did anything that would actually be harmful, and may have even committed a no-no simply out of ignorance. At least that's the way it was reported.

Additionally, Florida, that's all I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
        Eh, it's all nonsense. Doesn't look like Ivanka did anything that would actually be harmful, and may have even committed a no-no simply out of ignorance. At least that's the way it was reported.

Additionally, Florida, that's all I have to say.
        It's just hypocritical as fuck tho

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

The Benny Hill theme song should just be playing in the background over loudspeakers at the White House. It's turned into a ridiculous British comedy over there with stuff coming out that is really hard to believe.
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

"GM’s announcement that it plans to cut up to 14,000 jobs has put a spotlight on the impact of the administration’s trade policies.

GM’s announcement has undercut President Donald Trump’s pledge that he is bringing factory jobs back to the United States and has put a spotlight on the impact of the administration’s trade policies. GM has said the administration’s tariffs on imported steel have cost the company $1 billion."
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

That's by far the shortest story I've read on it.

Sales are down, they are have been offering buyouts to prevent layoffs, and preparing for what appears to be an inevitable crunch time in the economy soon.

What it really boils down to is the desire to keep Wall Street happy. They demand constant high returns on a quarterly basis vs striving for a sustainable, long-term growth model.

The $6 billion GM says they will save in the next few years will undoubtedly go to stock buy backs and dividends vs investing back into the company.

We've already seen some correction in the market this year.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  Sales are down, they are have been offering buyouts to prevent layoffs, and preparing for what appears to be an inevitable crunch time in the economy soon.

What it really boils down to is the desire to keep Wall Street happy. They demand constant high returns on a quarterly basis vs striving for a sustainable, long-term growth model.

The $6 billion GM says they will save in the next few years will undoubtedly go to stock buy backs and dividends vs investing back into the company.

We've already seen some correction in the market this year.

^ 100% that.

The correction is coming and wall street is a huge problem/contributor. No one is happy with steady 1-2% growth every quarter, or 2-4% growth every year. Once you have a quarter/year that knocks it out of the park... that's the new expectation, and you better hit expectations, or there will be a sell-off. It's terrible.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Eh, nothing is going to happen.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

It would be so great if it did, though.
                      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                        It would be so great if it did, though.
                        The impact of any such action would be impossible to predict, but I suspect that it would further divide the country no matter how clear cut the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          Eh, nothing is going to happen.
                          If the left in this country succeeds in impeaching Trump the shit will hit the fan.
                          The Russian investigation has now been shown to be a set up, and Comey, amongst his ‘I do no remembers’’ admited so.
                          The left, the progressives, are going to bury themselves in the dustbin of history, and it cannot happen fast enough.
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            If the left in this country succeeds in impeaching Trump the shit will hit the fan.
                            The Russian investigation has now been shown to be a set up, and Comey, amongst his ‘I do no remembers’’ admited so.
                            The left, the progressives, are going to bury themselves in the dustbin of history, and it cannot happen fast enough.
                            quoted for posterity when the opposite of this happens
                            cars beep boop

Comment

How is it possible to be appalled by things that have not happened and fine with 100's (thousands)? of appalling things that have happened??????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                              X