Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
    ^^ I really think your local town Dog could've won 2016 -- meaning anyone or anything even moderately likable with no real baggage.
    Just for fun, what baggage did Carson have? It sure was a **** ton less than any other nomination. At least nothing reprehensible or worrisome on a moral level. He just knew nothing about politics....sorta like trump.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      Just for fun, what baggage did Carson have? It sure was a **** ton less than any other nomination. At least nothing reprehensible or worrisome on a moral level. He just knew nothing about politics....sorta like trump.
      hmmm I wonder...

Last edited by saucers; 04-19-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

You never actually listened to any of his speeches or outlandish policy positions and opinions, did you?

He also probably the least charismatic person to run for office..........ever.

Like when he stated that "prison turns people gay."
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
          hmmm I wonder...

Read my question again.

Comment

Read my question again.
            I understood the question, that's my answer.

Comment

I was speaking in terms of the General Election matchup only.

A faceless, likable candidate vs. a Trump/Clinton, the least likable G.E. candidates ever. And, Hm. If Ben Carson woulda somehow won the Republican Primary would he have beat a Hillary Clinton? I wish we could have found that out. Was that who you supported in the Primaries?

----

It's also my opinion that if Sanders was *allowed* through he would have beaten Trump. I fear the same thing is going to happen again in 2020.
              1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Saucers, please try reading for the 3rd time. What baggage?

Comment

Saucers, please try reading for the 3rd time. What baggage?
                  please try understanding for the 3rd time, he's black in the republican party
                  the party that spent 8 years saying Obama was born in Kenya

Comment

His baggage is not the sins of Rep leaders. Try again.

Comment

His baggage is not the sins of Rep leaders. Try again.
                      You're not sharpest tool in the shed are you.

I see you've ignored what I pointed out.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                        please try understanding for the 3rd time, he's black in the republican party
                        the party that spent 8 years saying Obama was born in Kenya
                        I actually disagree. I think the larger Republican Party would do backflips to have a smart, talented, likable/upstanding Black candidate - the GOP would love their own version of an Obama (if that person somehow existed); that person would have a fantastic shot at winning.

Ben Carson may have been an 'outsider' from Politics, but he wasn't at all exciting for the electorate.

---

Now if the Republican Party is seen only through the lens of Trump's Party, Saucers has somewhat of a point. The whole Birtherism thing is/was sickening and despicable and paved the way for Trump's success with White Nationalist MAGA America. And we should never forget roots of that go back to Hillary's Primary fight with Obama with her campaign sending around photos of Obama in tribal garb for some ceremony he was a visitor at, intentionally trying to depict him as "other."

Clinton and Trump deserve each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they secretly still cocktail in the Hamptons on spare weekends.
                        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

I do agree, Trump and Hillary are evils of the same nature.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            You're not sharpest tool in the shed are you.

I see you've ignored what I pointed out.
                            Do I have to respond when I was not directing to you?

The point was about a candidate and political/personal baggage and wishing our choices didn't have to drag themselves through their own mud. You also did not list any of his baggage. You retorted with something irrelevant to the first statement.
                            Last edited by R3Z3N; 04-19-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Do I have to respond when I was not directing to you?

The point was about a candidate and political/personal baggage and wishing our choices didn't have to drag themselves through their own mud. You also did not list any of his baggage. You retorted with something irrelevant to the first statement.

If you don't think a political candidate saying things like, "Going to prison makes you gay" is baggage, it shows you don't really have the necessary cognitive ability to rationally analyze the world around you and debate it.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                If you don't think a political candidate saying things like, "Going to prison makes you gay" is baggage, it shows you don't really have the necessary cognitive ability to rationally analyze the world around you and debate it.
                                No that is not baggage. It may or may not be correct, but it is not baggage.

Comment

Working...
                                X