No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truthfully, I think it's overblown. Just days before they were attacking Pelosi for something similar, and probably would still be had Trump not changed the media narrative.

I think the point Trump was trying to make is that there are many more places in the world that are far worse than America, so stop complaining so much. He obviously didn't do that in an eloquent enough way, but to me the idea is still there.

The four freshmen congresswomen that are ultimately the focus lately are coming off as whiny children to me. They complain about things on a near constant and it's getting tiring having to hear about their antics daily. I know that some people are supporters because they feel as though these women are raising important issues, but ultimately, will they succeed in doing more than annoying people? To my thinking, the answer is no, and right now I'm thankful that the way I see it, they won't be around for much longer...

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      Truthfully, I think it's overblown. Just days before they were attacking Pelosi for something similar, and probably would still be had Trump not changed the media narrative.

I think the point Trump was trying to make is that there are many more places in the world that are far worse than America, so stop complaining so much. He obviously didn't do that in an eloquent enough way, but to me the idea is still there.

The four freshmen congresswomen that are ultimately the focus lately are coming off as whiny children to me. They complain about things on a near constant and it's getting tiring having to hear about their antics daily. I know that some people are supporters because they feel as though these women are raising important issues, but ultimately, will they succeed in doing more than annoying people? To my thinking, the answer is no, and right now I'm thankful that the way I see it, they won't be around for much longer...

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
        How do you feel about old man Trump's racist tweeting?

"Go back to where you came from!"

Is this a big deal to you, or is it just like the same old crap. Or is it: "hell yeah!! I want America where it was pre 1960 - 90% white. Make America Great Again!"
        Pretty sure race was not mentioned. Go back to where you came from has absolutely 0 racial over tones. Reading them into that statement is purely conjecture on the recipitants end.

It was how ever very un PC and very much lacking tact and even a little research or factual credibility.

But what it did do is force main line dems to publicly circle the wagons around the 4 petulant children and force those more moderates to give the appearance of supporting the 4 loud mouth fools. This will give more public appearance of guilt by association and endorsement of thier ideals, to jhon q public that those 4 are setting the tone of the party for 2020.

Seems very calculated to me...
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

MrSleeve. Yoy must be part of the 90% of Trump supporters who will still be behind him whatever he says or does.
          Trump's tweet was nothing less than 100% grassroots racism. There's no way to spin it. And if Trump plays the racist card, it is because he knows very well it will go along his supporters.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Telling four Americans to "go back to where they came from"
                  Biggest brain on that guy

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    GG///M3:

This is your one and only warning. Post something of substance that contributes to the dialogue, leave the thread, or continue shitposting and find yourself on involuntary forum vacation.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Comment

they are relevant posts. Check them out

Comment

See you in a month.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            MrSleeve. Yoy must be part of the 90% of Trump supporters who will still be behind him whatever he says or does.
                            Trump's tweet was nothing less than 100% grassroots racism. There's no way to spin it. And if Trump plays the racist card, it is because he knows very well it will go along his supporters.
                            Guess you overlooked the whole fix those communities and then come back here and show us how it’s done part.

I’m not defending him, but just sick of people cherry picking lines to fit their agenda. It would be like me calling you a sexist bigot for you referring to man as someone who had a penis and testicles 5 years ago. That shit don’t fly anymore, but was perfectly acceptable way back in the old timey days, and would be important contextual information.
                            Last edited by naplesE30; 07-18-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                              Telling four Americans to "go back to where they came from"
                              Biggest brain on that guy
                              You know Omar was born in Mogadishu, right?

She constantly claims what a terrible place the US is yet, she was accepted as a refuge, elected to Congress, and is now part of the political class.

Yeah, we suck *rolls eyes*
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Hypothetical: Since this is the Trump thread, what are his chances of re-election as it stands right now. Trump vs the field. I think it’s 60/40 Trump for the win. What say you all at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X