Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post

we're just reading your posts here, bud. I don't really give a shit what kind of boy you are, your worldview is hopelessly narrow.
    Narrow?

More assumptions.

You sound like a bot too.

Such a bot that I'm being called narrow.

When I was talking shit on Chaz I actually went there and found out for myself, or as much as I could. Came back here and let everyone know that it was indeed a shithole everyone was silent. When I get back from Portland next week, I'm sure everyone will be silent when I confirm its a violent shit show in front of the courthouse.

Why don't you stop running your mouth. You're coming off as an idiot, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe taking the initiative to experience things firsthand is narrow? IDK...
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Trump is performing Fascism. He has especially notable examples in the last few weeks, and he connects strongly to Fascist lineage, but calling Trump a true Fascist is restrictive and not very accurate because we don't have a Fascist state. It's more accurate to say Trump is an Authoritarian. An inept, bumbling Authoritarian.

Trump has been testing what he can get away with from the very beginning, whether it is in the extreme things he says or by his actions. Many scary or borderline scary. Now, we are nowhere near a Fascist regime but the pandemic and the stark division in the country provides a better avenue toward something like a dictatorship.

And it's very important to remember it is not just Trump, it's the people he brings around him. They bring great damage to Democracy. Let's not forget Stone and Manafort worked for actual dictators Mobutu and Marcos (and others!) before they worked for Trump. Bannon brought Trump to power and is a Fascism apologist. Stephen Miller is an Extremest and has been Trump's senior policy advisor since day one, which is enormously alarming.

Fascism is a label usually reserved for Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, and brutal 20th century dictators. The term has swirled around Trump ever since he announced his bid for president. Now he has a record β€” of rhetoric and concrete policies β€” that makes the claim of fascism less far-fetched.
      1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

β€œTear gassing peaceful protestor”

bots.

Beep boop tv tell me trump is fascist boop grrrrr brrrrr beep beep
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Narrow?

More assumptions.

You sound like a bot too.

Such a bot that I'm being called narrow.

When I was talking shit on Chaz I actually went there and found out for myself, or as much as I could. Came back here and let everyone know that it was indeed a shithole everyone was silent. When I get back from Portland next week, I'm sure everyone will be silent when I confirm its a violent shit show in front of the courthouse.

Why don't you stop running your mouth. You're coming off as an idiot, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe taking the initiative to experience things firsthand is narrow? IDK...

Some people might be silent with you precisely because they think that your worldview is narrow based on your posts here. I definitely put myself in that category. You're pretty sloppy, you often brazenly lie, and you time after time cherry pick history to fit your agenda.

No one, not one person at all, contended that CHAZ / CHOP didn't become a complete mess, that's why you heard nothing. It was widely reported on all sides that it was a mess by the time you visited the day of clear out. The situation there was always way more nuanced than the way you presented it to fit your politics in this thread.

Even before the police moved in to dismantle CHOP and take back Seattle’s East Precinct, the Occupy-style protest was collapsing under its own weight.

Comment

but wait, phillip, your opinion is bad because bots! you're all bots!!!!1
            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post

Some people might be silent with you precisely because they think that your worldview is narrow based on your posts here. I definitely put myself in that category. You're pretty sloppy, you often brazenly lie, and you time after time cherry pick history to fit your agenda.

No one, not one person at all, contended that CHAZ / CHOP didn't become a complete mess, that's why you heard nothing. It was widely reported on all sides that it was a mess by the time you visited the day of clear out. The situation there was always way more nuanced than the way you presented it to fit your politics in this thread.
              Lol πŸ˜‚ a bunch of white dudes saying my worldview is narrow, suggesting I support white supremacy and claiming to not respond to me because of those things is absolutely hilarious.

Truely hilarious

Once again, your ego is too large to challenge your beliefs with facts.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                but wait, phillip, your opinion is bad because bots! you're all bots!!!!1
                I always responded to Philip with data and stats so his opinion did\does matter.

You're just in here running your mouth without posting one comment with any substance.

I honestly respect that Philip will hash it out with me, but you're like.. I don't really know.

And to note Philip is the only person here that will do that.

Cheers to that.

Comment

Lol πŸ˜‚ a bunch of white dudes saying my worldview is narrow, suggesting I support white supremacy and claiming to not respond to me because of those things is absolutely hilarious.

Truely hilarious

Well, I didn't want to have THIS conversation, but here we go. You implying that you can't think this or that way because you aren't white is absolutely racism in itself. My grandfather, who is clearly Mexican, is SUPER racist. Just because you're not white or that you are originally from somewhere else doesn't mean you have any less of a chance of having a narrow worldview.
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

https://youtu.be/EJSiV_R2uiI

β€œTear gassing peaceful protestor”

bots.

Beep boop tv tell me trump is fascist boop grrrrr brrrrr beep beep

There you go, good example of very Sloppy. You don't even read. Plus you have a total non-sequitur.

Were you responding to me(?) Because I'm clearly saying that while Trump does perform acts of Fascism, it's not accurate to call him a Fascist. He's an Authoritarian. It's a nuanced point of view. And If you read or listened to the link I posted, the "Tear-gassing protestors" refers to the events in Lafayette Square in DC, which has nothing to do with your Portland youtube "rebuttal."

For someone who name calls others "bots" you sure respond like an automaton.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post

Well, I didn't want to have THIS conversation, but here we go. You implying that you can't think this or that way because you aren't white is absolutely racism in itself. My grandfather, who is clearly Mexican, is SUPER racist. Just because you're not white or that you are originally from somewhere else doesn't mean you have any less of a chance of having a narrow worldview.
                      That's exactly what that means

I've lived for months at a time in a country that is a polar opposite of here

I've traveled to placed that interest me and experience them firsthand

But I'm called narrow because I don't share the same views as people arguing against me is sad.

Comment

Truely hilarious

I can only speak for myself, but I certainly do not think you are a white supremacist! Maybe others are assuming you are because they can't see you and you seem to continually apologize for Trump, who, besides being clearly inept, corrupt and a moron, undeniably dog-whistles fascism and racism.

Hey, from the very beginning I just said it bugged me that you so completely deny systemic racism / discrimination in regards to the black population. It doesn't exist everywhere all the time, but it does sure happen. Sure, things in this country are far better than during Slavery, Reconstruction, or even the 1960's, or 80's, but let's please not deem things 100% fair and equitable in all parts of this country. The recent rights protests are for Very Real and Important reasons. Things will never be perfect, but we need to call out injustice when we see it and work toward something better.

Comment

There you go, good example of very Sloppy. You don't even read. Plus you have a total non-sequitur.

Were you responding to me(?) Because I'm clearly saying that while Trump does perform acts of Fascism, it's not accurate to call him a Fascist. He's an Authoritarian. It's a nuanced point of view. And If you read or listened to the link I posted, the "Tear-gassing protestors" refers to the events in Lafayette Square in DC, which has nothing to do with your Portland youtube "rebuttal."

For someone who name calls others "bots" you sure respond like an automaton.
                          No that wasn't directed at you, I'm talking about Portland and people claiming that to be peaceful then met with force.

Everyone here except the obvious few are calling him a facist, so no, that comment wan't exclusive to you.

You've already posted that article by the way and I read it the first time.

Comment

Yet another MAGAhead who thinks science is bullshit and refused to wear a mask bit the dust.

Turning Point USA co-founder dies of coronavirus-related complications
                            https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...cations-387077

Keep this up and there won't be any Trump supporters left by November.

I don't respond to you because you I don't want to waste my time. And when all you do is stand up for racists and white supremacists - what am I supposed to believe? You assume I'm a "white dude" but you don't know that any more than I know that your skin is brown. Wrong is wrong and it doesn't make any difference what your skin color is.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I can only speak for myself, but I certainly do not think you are a white supremacist! Maybe others are assuming you are because they can't see you and you seem to continually apologize for Trump, who, besides being clearly inept, corrupt and a moron, undeniably dog-whistles fascism and racism.

Hey, from the very beginning I just said it bugged me that you so completely deny systemic racism / discrimination in regards to the black population. It doesn't exist everywhere all the time, but it does sure happen. Sure, things in this country are far better than during Slavery, Reconstruction, or even the 1960's, or 80's, but let's please not deem things 100% fair and equitable in all parts of this country. The recent rights protests are for Very Real and Important reasons. Things will never be perfect, but we need to call out injustice when we see it and work toward something better.
                              I do 100% agree that there are problem and I see the disparities in the black communities, we just have different ideas on how to fix that. I truly want to see those even out with the rest of our communities. I really do.

I'm just a passionate believer that the solution to this problem is going to be missed by addressing it as systemic.

I'm not a trumper, I see his flaws, I do. He's definitely the least personable president ever, trust me I do see these things, but I just think he's being portrayed as something far worse than he is to secure the election this Nov. and it's dividing people like we've never seen before, or at least in my time and I just don't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                                Yet another MAGAhead who thinks science is bullshit and refused to wear a mask bit the dust.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...cations-387077

Keep this up and there won't be any Trump supporters left by November.

I don't respond to you because you I don't want to waste my time. And when all you do is stand up for racists and white supremacists - what am I supposed to believe? You assume I'm a "white dude" but you don't know that any more than I know that your skin is brown. Wrong is wrong and it doesn't make any difference what your skin color is.
                                I don't think people should be mandated to wear masks, but I also don't think it's their right to be served at any establishment without one.

If you don't want to wear one, don't, but don't cry about it if you get sick or aren't allowed into a store. It's simple. That's the freedom I stand behind if that word is being used in this situation.

When have I stood up for racists and white supremacists or racists?

Haven't we been talking about fascism, Portland and the protests?? I'm lost, when was I supporting white supremacy.

Sorry, but the notion that I am or support it is ridiculous and I don't even know what I said to lead you to believe that I supported an alleged white supremacist burning down an auto zone.

I don't support any looting burning or anything of that nature regardless of the cause. I just don't.

I'm not a racist, don't support racists, maybe you think I do because I defend trump as not being a fascist and you take that as me supporting racism or white supremacy, but that's an unfair connection, because I don't.

Trust me, my family and I have experienced it. It's probably the most dehumanizing thing ever. I hate it.

Don't take what I say about one thing and assume I stand for that.

This is why I hate the division. It makes peoples perception of others so black and white.

Oh you support or defend trump, you're this this and that

and that works both ways and Im guilty of being that guy, even here in this thread, no denying that, but you guys are just as guilty.

I just hate the with us or against us politics today. Everyone is just so passionate about their beliefs along with the with us or against us politics that discourse is dead.

I remember when it was just an agree to disagree situation, but today it's the opposite. I do stand behind what I say. I read news from all side from large and small publications and this is where I ended up. I used to be more left leaning, but the last four years has been a massive turnoff to that political group.
                                Last edited by MrBurgundy; 07-30-2020, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X