Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    You know Omar was born in Mogadishu, right?

She constantly claims what a terrible place the US is yet, she was accepted as a refuge, elected to Congress, and is now part of the political class.

Yeah, we suck *rolls eyes*
    You know she became a US citizen 19 years ago, right?
    You know trump is constantly ranting about how shitty the US, right?
    His slogan literally says the US is not great

Yeah, we're not great

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
      Hypothetical: Since this is the Trump thread, what are his chances of re-election as it stands right now. Trump vs the field. I think it’s 60/40 Trump for the win. What say you all at this point.

Considering how he can do or say no evil as far as his supporters go, 65/35. Now if only the opposing party could field a strong candidate...

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
        You know she became a US citizen 19 years ago, right?
        So her origins are not US, this is the crux of the argument. Taking a title and living up to that title are two vastly different things with hugely different levels of commitment and obligation.

Comment

Since we're on the subject of Ilhan Omar, i'm having a hard time even finding what she has said?

Comment

:
            Originally posted by cale View Post
            So her origins are not US, this is the crux of the argument. Taking a title and living up to that title are two vastly different things with hugely different levels of commitment and obligation.
            What does it take to live up to that title? Does she have to get some biggo fake titties and wear an US flag bikini?

On a different note, another person who floats around el trumpo's circle indicted on child sex trafficking and abuse charges. With previous convictions. Makes you wonder what a man that ran the Miss teen universe pageant is doing with all these sickos hanging around is up to.

Comment

Since we're on the subject of Ilhan Omar, i'm having a hard time even finding what she has said?

Go to google, search for "tips for using google search."
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Go to google, search for "tips for using google search."
                just as I suspected, she didn’t say shit.
                get trumps dick out of your mouth.

Comment

just as I suspected, she didn’t say shit.
                  get trumps dick out of your mouth.

It's OK, you seem to be like Lee. If I don't agree with you, I'm a Trump supporter........which of course I'm not, I didn't vote for him.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Guess you overlooked the whole fix those communities and then come back here and show us how it’s done part.
                    Guess you overlooked the whole "your not american cause your brown" part. That's what this was. He put out a message that these women are not actually american, based solely on their ethnicity. 3 are naturally born citizens, having family generations going back further than trump's. The 4th, is basically the poster child for the american dream. And a american citizen. And yes, you are defending him, downplaying it still defending it.

No that is not the crux of the argument. She is an american citizen, period. Or is that not good enough? The crux of the argument is trump stating 4 u.s. congresswomen are not american based on the color of their skin. And followed it up with "they hate america" and "they love terrorist". Does trump in any way shape or form live up to the title of "president of the united states"? Your applying a double standard based on race and place of birth.

She constantly claims what a terrible place the US is yet, she was accepted as a refuge, elected to Congress, and is now part of the political class.
                    No she does not. What she does is call attention to issues she was elected to address. It's called doing her job. Trump's entire campaign was run on the premise that america sucks, and only he can fix it. Make america great again. Not America's great, let's keep it that way.

The real question is when are you guys gonna stop defending this nonsense. Is it before they build the ovens? Or when their shoveling out the ashes? Cause it's this type of acquiescence that gives rise to tyrants and dictators.

Comment

^When you faux intellectuals quit trying to claim there is something even 1/100th the equivalent of the Holocaust perpetrated by Nazi's happening on American soil?

I didn't realize we were on our way to building death camps with forced labor and murdering 12 million people.

It's so intellectually dishonest. And presenting these incredibly false equivalencies and presenting them as fact is why, unfortunately, Trump will win again.

Or do we need to go back and start posting, again, all the quotes and pictures millenials thought were TERRIBLE and decried what a dictator Trump is, and how those quotes and pictures were actually from Obama and his time as the President.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
                        Guess you overlooked the whole "your not american cause your brown" part. That's what this was. He put out a message that these women are not actually american, based solely on their ethnicity. 3 are naturally born citizens, having family generations going back further than trump's. The 4th, is basically the poster child for the american dream. And a american citizen. And yes, you are defending him, downplaying it still defending it.
                        Kinda proved my point by making up a quote entirely. Like I said include the whole quote, you went ahead and made up your own. That seems to be a theme these days, Lie about someone and then attack the very lie you made up. The public is on to it. Trump does enough stupid shit, there is no need for the media at large to twist and lie about him. They are literally digging their own graves. Just put the whole quote out by itself, people don’t need you or the pundits to figure what he said for them.

Comment

^When you faux intellectuals quit trying to claim there is something even 1/100th the equivalent of the Holocaust perpetrated by Nazi's happening on American soil?
                          a hundredth of the holocaust is still 120,000 people though
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Does trump in any way shape or form live up to the title of "president of the united states"?
                            Have I ever said he does? I'm going to let you in a little secret here....two people can both be wrong. I don't need to support one because I point to the flaws of another, throw that nonsensical partisan binary BS out and address things and people on their own merits.

Is it before they build the ovens? Or when their shoveling out the ashes? Cause it's this type of acquiescence that gives rise to tyrants and dictators.
                            There it is....

Comment

Telling anyone based on the color of their skin to 'go back home.' is fucking shitty.

As far as hating on the US, well, it's a free country and they use strong language to describe it. Even Trump said how bad things were on the campaign trail, no one told him to 'go back to his home country.'

Ultimately, it's a shitty thing Trump did, just add it to the pile. It's mostly noise.

House passed a bill approving $15/hr for minimum wage.

Meanwhile the real threat of automation looms on the horizon, wage stagnation continues, and we have a shortage of skilled laborers. Raising the minimum wage won't go any further, but talk about polishing the brass on the Titanic.
                              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                                Hypothetical: Since this is the Trump thread, what are his chances of re-election as it stands right now. Trump vs the field. I think it’s 60/40 Trump for the win. What say you all at this point.
                                If the Dems can put up a moderate candidate (Buttigeg and to a lesser extent Warrn for example) they have a real shot. Abandon healthcare and student debt forgiveness, and focus on continuing economic growth. People like Biden and Harris only seem to widen the political divide.

Bernie gets young people to pay attention and vote, I'm ok with that. Even though j agree with his whole 'The entire system is fucked, and need to be redone' mantra, I don't think his way is it.

Another possibility, even though unlikely, is the Liberterian party puts forth a strong candidate and sways conservative voters. Would lead to a Dem president, but would get Trump out.

But, I never thought he would win, I thought people would see him for the joke that he is.

I was wrong.
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X