No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few unpaid bills from the Trump campaign...

The Trump campaign is refusing to pay bills owed to cities all across the country. Aired on 10/25/19.» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on.msnbc.com/SubscribeTomsn...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran, le 2019-10-26 à 23.02.22.png
Views:	436
Size:	196.9 KB
ID:	9881048
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran, le 2019-10-31 à 10.03.56.png
Views:	419
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	9882109

massivebrakes.com

Comment

This won't end well for the Democrats.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
          Canada just voted yesterday. If anyone does want to talk about 'election reform' and seeking a truer Democracy, they have a rule I really like:

Under Canada's Elections Act, the minimum length of a campaign is 36 days and the maximum length of the campaign is 50 days.

Imagine that!!
          How is that even enforceable?
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

The crook got caught and fined. He loved his charity foundation....

"Trump ordered to pay $2 million to charities over misuse of foundation"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...8b6_story.html

massivebrakes.com

Comment

^Better that than sell Uranium to Russians or lose weapons with an agreement to not track them in Syria or...

or shit, we still have problems you say? Let's still keep clearing the swamp, if only we would get more to rise up weapons raised and put good people working FOR the people like our country has done on more than one occasion. Maybe pay congress per diem too?

Comment

^ I don't see why it has to be such a relative thing for so many people. If it's wrong, it's wrong. If it's criminal, it's criminal. That's called following values, not politics. And, if it is only about relativity, the swamp got way swampier; it is worse than ever under Trump. I pity his base that seem to believe anything was drained.

I'd agree with you, too -- more people need to protest in some way, or just shut things down. True change will happen local & grassroots, not with these big parties. And, totally -- an hourly rate that **doesn't include rallies and fundraising** and month long recesses would be ideal for congress, wouldn't it? Maybe how you do that is with election reform. So, somehow this country needs to de-couple money from politics. But, until then, we live with the Oligarchy we have.
                1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

I love when you call me senorita...

You can stream all of my songs here; Spotify: https://smarturl.it/01poj5Itunes: https://smarturl.it/4mnqmaOriginal Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...
                  Last edited by Massive Lee; 11-12-2019, 09:30 AM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but Trump's Impeachment case reminds me of Blagojevich who was impeached and removed from office for corruption in my home state of Illinois. (And, ironically, Blagojevich starred on The Apprentice Season 9!) Blagojevich was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison.

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but Trump's Impeachment case reminds me of Blagojevich who was impeached and removed from office for corruption in my home state of Illinois. (And, ironically, Blagojevich starred on The Apprentice Season 9!) Blagojevich was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison.
                      I fail to see the similarities between the two. One was caught admitting he was trying to sell a vacant senate seat, while the other wasn't caught admitting anything. To the contrary, everything that Trump has been "caught" doing has been based on pure speculation because there have been no recordings/correspondence/testimonies that irrefutably illustrate his intent.

I watched the entire hearing yesterday and the only thing that stood out was how it was reported. It really is amazing how two different news channels can have such boldly contrasting opinions after watching the same hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post

I fail to see the similarities between the two. One was caught admitting he was trying to sell a vacant senate seat, while the other wasn't caught admitting anything. To the contrary, everything that Trump has been "caught" doing has been based on pure speculation because there have been no recordings/correspondence/testimonies that irrefutably illustrate his intent.

I watched the entire hearing yesterday and the only thing that stood out was how it was reported. It really is amazing how two different news channels can have such boldly contrasting opinions after watching the same hearing.
                        Well, in this case Blago & Trump attempted extortion and they are so inept they can't even pull it off. Beyond that, you have the funnier/ironic similarities... complete self-absorption / narcissism, a thirst for revenge, brash language, delusion, and crazy hair.

----

I listened to some of yesterday's hearing live on the radio, with no filtering/spin by TV news. It's been only one day so far, and I thought Ambassador/Army Captain William Taylor was extremely credible, as was George Kent. With Nixon, it took them months to get this far. And, what's to speculate? -- Trump's Chief of Staff Mulvaney already admitted publicly a week ago it was extortion. Bottom line, if the President is truly "innocent" he should allow Mulvaney and also Bolton to testify. Get them under oath. See what they say. Then Trump should take the stand, too. Just like Bill Clinton did. Guess what? Birds of a feather...

Click image for larger versionName:	clinton-trump.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpgViews:	0Size:	51.6 KBID:	9885303
                        Last edited by phillipj; 11-14-2019, 04:37 PM. Reason: clarified William Taylor's position

Comment

There is very little correlation to openly selling a Cabinet position on the open market, and world leaders using their influence to put pressure on other world leaders. Apple to big purple rubber cock comparison.

Given the fact that all of this is "testimony" seems to be twice removed "hearsay" and the "blower" never heard POTUS's phone call himself. This fact is listed in the original complaint

So here Let me try to help everybody out with the realities of all this BS here:

1) The House is conducting impeachment hearings. There are currently 233 Ds and 197 Rs. for those math challenged among us, 233 is more than 197. Trump will be impeached, because reasons errr I mean feels, politics, make good on promises to "impeach the motherfucker" and pander to the base.

2) Nothing that happens during this dog and pony shit show of an impeachment process matters even a little bit. It is not a trial. No direct, meaningful evidence of anything at all will come out we don't already know as of at least three weeks ago.

3) During the impeachment hearings, Ds will bleat like wounded sheep, over and over, either directly or through their media mouth pieces, that this shit show is a political and not a legal process. This will be used to excuse their reliance on lack of actual evidence and rely on "evidence" that would never be allowed in any other form of legal proceeding because of its obvious unreliability. (hence why for, the rules for this impeachment have had to be rewritten by the House to make it all happen, and while conducting all interviews behind closed doors prior to the public shit show on display now) In contrast the Rs and POTUS will widely condemn the Ds for making nonlegal arguments that are not grounded in the Constitution about why the proceeding is unfair. This obvious contradiction will never be resolved, and the shit show will be continue in some other form.

4) The Senate will conduct the trial. There are 53 Republicans and 47 Democrats/Independents, again for the math challenged 53 is more than 47. The trial will be a mirror opposite of the impeachment hearings in the House. Essentially, Republicans will cross-examine the flimsy evidence and the mediocre witnesses in a display of political hubris which will captivate and disgust the nation, on both sides. The #resist and # nevertrumpers will continue to whine and cry about everything and the cycle of orange man bad, sketchy evidence/blatantly false "gotcha nows" will continue

4B) This shit show will tie up the Senate until the end of the year and delay more judge confirmations until well after the new year, in an attempt to slow Trumps real legacy, a flipped federal court system to much a more conservative balance/bias across most levels of the federal judiciary.........

5. Trump will not be convicted. (Really do you ardent progressives think this is actually going to have the desired results and we end up with 12 months of Pence? )

6. Trump will be re-elected.

7. Ruth Bader Ginsburg will die, and there will be massive conservative majority on the SCOTUS for the next generation.

That should about sum up this disgusting and embarrassing display
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Well, in this case Blago & Trump attempt extortion and they are so inept they can't even pull it off. Beyond that, you have the funnier/ironic similarities... complete self-absorption / narcissism, a thirst for revenge, brash language, delusion, and crazy hair.

----

I listened to some of yesterday's hearing live on the radio, with no filtering/spin by TV news. It's been only one day so far, and I thought Admiral Taylor was extremely credible. With Nixon, it took them months to get this far. And, what's to speculate? -- Trump's Chief of Staff Mulvaney already admitted publicly a week ago it was extortion. Bottom line, if the President is truly "innocent" he should allow Mulvaney and also Bolton to testify. Get them under oath. See what they say. Then Trump should take the stand, too. Just like Bill Clinton did. Guess what? Birds of a feather...
                            The only thing delusional is your conclusion that either witness testified to extortion. I'm not arguing the credibility of the witnesses at all, but they didn't say anything damning at all beyond their own opinion of POTENTIAL impropriety.

The fact is that while Trump very well could have withheld foreign aid in an effort to leverage dirt on a political opponent, there has been no proof illustrating it was done for that reason as opposed to investigating a known corrupt foreign government and any potential associates linked to our own government. While you might think it's OK to impeach a president based solely on accusations and speculations, I think providing a shred of proof isn't too much to ask before you proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post

The only thing delusional is your conclusion that either witness testified to extortion. I'm not arguing the credibility of the witnesses at all, but they didn't say anything damning at all beyond their own opinion of POTENTIAL impropriety.

The fact is that while Trump very well could have withheld foreign aid in an effort to leverage dirt on a political opponent, there has been no proof illustrating it was done for that reason as opposed to investigating a known corrupt foreign government and any potential associates linked to our own government. While you might think it's OK to impeach a president based solely on accusations and speculations, I think providing a shred of proof isn't too much to ask before you proceed.
                              Seriously? As was pointed out by Philip, Mulvaney admitted on national television that it was quid pro, ie a bribe, as laid out in your own constitution and federal laws. The president does not have authority to hold or release federal funding that was already approved by congress.

There's no accusations, there's a ducking transcript of the call, that was tampered with by the trump administration i might add. Add to that the changing stories from the right and refusal to show up for subpoenas. Notice also that all the republican side is doing is attacking the witnesses and whistleblowers or throwing out conspiracy theories instead of defending the merit or legality. That's what guilty people do, not innocent ones. I would hope your smart enough to understand that simple fact. For a guy and a party that supposedly did nothing wrong, they sure are trying to hide and distract. Huh.

Comment

but yet the fact remains its all hearsay that's at least twice removed from the source...........

Dog and pony shit show at best, Election meddling at worst I lean towards the latter
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X