No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't even watch it. What he is doing to America and the precedent he is setting for the rest of the world is getting really hard to take; I feel for you guys. It doesn't matter who wins, there will chaos no matter what.

Comment

i think both of those guys were pretty cracked the F out.

Comment

Embarrassing is the first word that comes to mind. Second is unwatchable. "Debate" ? That's a pretty loose term. Trump speaks exclusively in disinformation and exaggerated hypotheticals, besides being unwilling to follow simple debate guidelines. Him not disavowing white supremacists was no surprise, one of the few areas Trump proves himself consistent: consistent racist dog-whistling, consistently in it for himself, consistently not up to the job.

The other thing that most comes to mind is the amount of time and money this country wastes on these ridiculous election spectacles. It's definitely the one place we don't need to be a circus and an industry. We need big-time campaign finance & election reform but I'm not sure how possible that is in this country anymore.
        Last edited by phillipj; 10-01-2020, 09:14 AM.
        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

" A new high watermark in national shame."

"It is hard to imagine how the evening could have been more disrespectful to voters or a more embarrassing glimpse into the state of American political culture."

Comment

With the amount of everyone including Chris Wallace was talking over each other I hope they do a debate where each persons mic is only turned on for their allotted time then immediately muted once it's up.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              i think both of those guys were pretty cracked the F out.
              But they're running for President, not mayor of D.C..

Comment

Trump got covid

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

But did he?...
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Should've worn a mask. Spray tan can't save you from CV.

Comment

Well, I for one hope he doesn't die. That could potentially mean Mike Pence for president. *shudders*
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        Well, I for one hope he doesn't die. That could potentially mean Mike Pence for president. *shudders*
                        People seem to forget how bad Pence is and the fact that he is actually smart makes things scarier.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          But did he?...
                          I was thinking the same thing, he's goona survive and this I can see this as a political win. Further useful by keeping his name in the news on something sympathetic and not white supremacy
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Except he's been trying to play up Biden as "weak" for months. Using the sympathy card because he got sick (due to his own incompetence in fact), doesn't exactly play to that theme very well.

Unless something horrible happens, I don't see this changing much. His fans are basically living in an alternative universe, nothing is ever going to change their minds. I mean, Herman Cain contracted COVID from his stupid rally and died months ago - it didn't make any difference.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah, things are so bizzarro world that I give the odds of "Trump gets COVID" being a political stunt >50%. The BS electioneering has basically been going non-stop since 2016, and I really hope that the new normal is not for both parties to be in mega campaign mode 24/7/356 from now on. The stupidity is painful.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

I doubt it's a stunt, because he's just been made a complete fool.

74 and obese, his future isn't exactly clear. Never was a Biden fan, but he was honorable and IMO too respectable in the way he approached Trump's turn for the worse today; if the shoe was on the other foot, Trump would've called Biden a loser and wished his family got it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X