Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhE-30
    replied
    I believe her more that BK and he is also looking like an alcholic.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    If you don't blindly believe all women, despite 0 evidence to support their claims, you're a misogynistic pig who believes in the patriarchy.

Best part is, one of the most vocal idiots on my Facebook page has shared the "believe all women" bullshit for the past week, and she just posted something about the Innocence Project and how they've freed hundreds of men falsely accused of rape and how they're all heroes.

Somehow she doesn't see the hypocrisy of that entire scenario :rofl:
    Yeah, I just wonder if Dick Rowland, Emmett Till, the Duke LaCrosse team, etc, would have/are behind #believeallwomen

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    OMG!!!!!! I cant believe that a kid in his late teens is trying to bang sluts!!! What a sick disgusting punk!!! I guess I can see how some think it's not right, someone that mentions this didnt get laid until they were 25+.
    Um, it's about the drunk, barfing asshole part, and he uses Bart a nickname he denied using also, he said he was a virgin until he was 45. (slight exaggeration)

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Also:

Kavanaugh’s 1983 Letter Offers Inside Look at High School Clique

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/u...town-prep.html
    OMG!!!!!! I cant believe that a kid in his late teens is trying to bang sluts!!! What a sick disgusting punk!!! I guess I can see how some think it's not right, someone that mentions this didnt get laid until they were 25+.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Good thing the drinking age is 21 now.

I wouldn't expect anything else from a bunch of 18 year old kids

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Also:

Kavanaugh’s 1983 Letter Offers Inside Look at High School Clique

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    My 2cents is; don’t even respond to those guys.

By those guys, I mean chicken lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's so easy to rip them apart though......

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    Parker you have claiming attempted rape throughout this thread. Get real. I am no way defending medium rares logic, but you keep using the term rape and its wrong. You then infer he wouldn’t have stopped with sexual assualt. If the shoe fits.

Edit: I looked back over thread and you have not been using the term “rape” to describe the incident. I confused you with saucers, damn red vert sigs all look the same.

Sick of both sides sensationalizing everything, so I am a stickler on getting the accusations alleged correct.
    Fair enough on the rape thing & I agree I'm as sick of all this as this little girl was sick of Bronko Bama.......

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Parker you have claiming attempted rape throughout this thread. Get real. I am no way defending medium rares logic, but you keep using the term rape and its wrong. You then infer he wouldn’t have stopped with sexual assualt. If the shoe fits.

Edit: I looked back over thread and you have not been using the term “rape” to describe the incident. I confused you with saucers, damn red vert sigs all look the same.

Sick of both sides sensationalizing everything, so I am a stickler on getting the accusations alleged correct.
    Last edited by naplesE30; 10-02-2018, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

If I take one piece of any post like you did there and say wow you are insane sure it might work.

Unfortunately, the reality is that I was responding to several of chickenfries nonsense posts claiming only attractive woman are assault worthy.

My 2cents is; don’t even respond to those guys.

By those guys, I mean chicken lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MrBurgundy; 10-02-2018, 06:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    So we should now charge people not on what did actually occur, assuming BK did this and evidence corroborates it, but what we feel could have happened if the assault didn’t stop. Ok. But why stop there? Assuming he would have rapped her, which you did in your earlier post, he may have also killed her since he did allegedly cover her mouth. I think murder it shall be. BK is a murderer!!

That makes sense to me.
    If I take one piece of any post like you did there and say wow you are insane sure it might work.

Unfortunately, the reality is that I was responding to several of chickenfries nonsense posts claiming only attractive woman are assault worthy.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Ummmmm she says he was sexualy assaulting her. Do you think he would have stopped at a kiss? And either way you are saying there is a looks factor to consider assaulting women.
    So we should now charge people not on what did actually occur, assuming BK did this and evidence corroborates it, but what we feel could have happened if the assault didn’t stop. Ok. But why stop there? Assuming he would have rapped her, which you did in your earlier post, he may have also killed her since he did allegedly cover her mouth. I think murder it shall be. BK is a murderer!!

That makes sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    Sounds like you really want him to be guilty

Anyone who, blindly stands behind Ford's claims is quite pathetic.
    If you don't blindly believe all women, despite 0 evidence to support their claims, you're a misogynistic pig who believes in the patriarchy.

Best part is, one of the most vocal idiots on my Facebook page has shared the "believe all women" bullshit for the past week, and she just posted something about the Innocence Project and how they've freed hundreds of men falsely accused of rape and how they're all heroes.

Somehow she doesn't see the hypocrisy of that entire scenario :rofl:

Originally posted by saucers View Post
    Show me where he said he welcomes an FBI investigation.
    are you serious?

did you even watch his opening statement?

because he said it

a bunch of times
    This. Jesus, it was like the 5th thing he said in the whole circus.

In this era of wrecking a mans carear over allegations, (generally speaking, and not just this particular case) I think it’s appropriate to bring back duels.
    I agree with this as well.

Ummmmm she says he was sexualy assaulting her. Do you think he would have stopped at a kiss? And either way you are saying there is a looks factor to consider assaulting women.
    I didn't watch the whole thing, was she the one that said she "thought he was going to do something" but never actually did? Or was that the other woman that waited 30 years to come forward with these allegations?

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    Agreed, on both sides of the aisle. The vitriol towards Pelosi or anyone she endorses is real.
    Probably because Pelosi is a damn idiot. We need term limits on these fools

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    People that dont like trump dont like anyone he appoints to a seat. They really are brainwashed, its sad
    Agreed, on both sides of the aisle. The vitriol towards Pelosi or anyone she endorses is real.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumrarechicken
    replied
    There's no point in trying to get through to him.. They've already taken a side, and anything that goes against it is either, false or not credible. This thread is entertaining, but really pointless.

The mentally is "I don't like BK, so he probably sexually assaulted Ford"

Any sensible person can see past that.

Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't do it, maybe Ford was never assaulted, maybe she was by someone else. But based on what has been presented, you sure as hell can't point a finger at BK, all the "evidence" is 100% circumstantial; some people here don't agree with that, but I think they just don't know what that word even means.
    People that dont like trump dont like anyone he appoints to a seat. They really are brainwashed, its sad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X