Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan...
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    you just described every fucking pig ever. (except for the ones that like to turn their body cams off and execute people; they don't have a hero complex, they're just murderers.)

if they could have done it themselves, why were they concerned that i could too?

i see two options: 1.) they were too lazy or incompetent to do it themselves (i imagine your white-bread flyover-state ass has trouble with "technawlugee" once in a while too) or 2.) they don't like the idea that other people have access to the same data sets.
    Ah yes, that all too often problem of cops turning off body cams and executing problem, a big epidemic within the law enforcement community :rofl:

They weren't, they probably don't like some skinny jean wearing moron "doxxing" people and taking shit into their own hands, potentially breaking laws and such, you know?

I sure wish us fly over states were as technologically advanced as you guys, maybe then we could also tip over trash cans and set up meetings online to block roads with a bunch of social justice warriors!

If ya'll still exist in 25 years, maybe when I retire I'll join Antifa, get a little experience with such an elite unit before I hang up my world saving cape.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    So you had a phone number. Once given the phone number, police can check records for that number, or check with phone companies to see who it's registered to. Your post made it sound like they were concerned about how you acquired the info; potentially illegally. Or, more simply, they can contact FedEx to get his information and proceed accordingly.

Like everywhere else you post, you seem to think that you have some imaginary support group somewhere cheering you on, or that people here don't see you for exactly what you are; a wanna be tough guy with a hero complex.
    you just described every fucking pig ever. (except for the ones that like to turn their body cams off and execute people; they don't have a hero complex, they're just murderers.)

if they could have done it themselves, why were they concerned that i could too?

i see two options: 1.) they were too lazy or incompetent to do it themselves (i imagine your white-bread flyover-state ass has trouble with "technawlugee" once in a while too) or 2.) they don't like the idea that other people have access to the same data sets.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    reading comprehension fail, fucktard. are you ready to shut up yet, or do you wanna hoist yourself a little higher on that petard?
    You said:

he was dumb enough to text her, so that made it easy. she called the police, gave them the doxx, and they nailed him.... because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it.
    So you had a phone number. Once given the phone number, police can check records for that number, or check with phone companies to see who it's registered to. Your post made it sound like they were concerned about how you acquired the info; potentially illegally. Or, more simply, they can contact FedEx to get his information and proceed accordingly.

Like everywhere else you post, you seem to think that you have some imaginary support group somewhere cheering you on, or that people here don't see you for exactly what you are; a wanna be tough guy with a hero complex.

(i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)
    :rofl:

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    i'm not in the slightest way sorry, especially when you'd think the police would have the competency and resources to do it themselves. apparently not, because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it. (i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)
    reading comprehension fail, fucktard. are you ready to shut up yet, or do you wanna hoist yourself a little higher on that petard?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    i can't be bothered to argue with someone who contradicts themselves from one post to the next. *that* is a strong indicator of idiocy.
    Don't worry, doxxing even that guy still makes you an idiot, sorry I forgot to include that in my post :)

You or your friend could have just as easily provided that number to law enforcement who could have taken action. Instead you wanted to play hero and do it yourself. You do you.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    2. Anybody that doxxes anyone for any reason is a fucking idiot.
    i can't be bothered to argue with someone who contradicts themselves from one post to the next. *that* is a strong indicator of idiocy.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    1. remember dallas. one army veteran > 5 cops, and that dude was just construction. imagine if he'd been combat arms. :)

2. i have doxxed exactly one person. a fedex driver that sexually harassed and put his hands on one of my friends. he was dumb enough to text her, so that made it easy. she called the police, gave them the doxx, and they nailed him. he was fired. i'm not in the slightest way sorry, especially when you'd think the police would have the competency and resources to do it themselves. apparently not, because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it. (i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)
    1. What's your point? If you dont see the strategic advantage of an ambush and not having to worry about crossfire and collateral damage you're an idiot. And remind me, how did that end up for him? IIRC, he got blown the fuck up...
    I'm sure anyone with a firearm and more than a 44 IQ could kill 20+ Antifas at their awesome world-changing protests. Hard to run in skinny jeans when someone is firing rounds from an AR, tripping over your defeated trash cans.

2. This scenario is much different. One committed a crime and his information alone was accessed and provided to law enforcement, which they could have accessed if given his number. Doxxing a politician that you disagree with, posting their info for a bunch of fanatic idiots is dangerous and stupid. Their families shouldn't be endangered because you feel strongly about a political figure.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    1. Getting called pig still makes me , especially coming from someone in Antifa :rofl:
    1. remember dallas. one army veteran > 5 cops, and that dude was just construction. imagine if he'd been combat arms. :)

2. i have doxxed exactly one person. a fedex driver that sexually harassed and put his hands on one of my friends. he was dumb enough to text her, so that made it easy. she called the police, gave them the doxx, and they nailed him. he was fired. i'm not in the slightest way sorry, especially when you'd think the police would have the competency and resources to do it themselves. apparently not, because they were "slightly concerned" about how i did it. (i told her to tell them not to worry about it.)

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    1. don't call me an idiot, you fucking pig

2. the alt-right did the *exact same thing* to dr. ford's family- i like how you could give two fucks about that but when it happens to a senator, oh, Blue Knight to the rescue
    1. Getting called pig still makes me , especially coming from someone in Antifa :rofl:

2. Anybody that doxxes anyone for any reason is a fucking idiot. Look back at your original dumpster fire of an Antifa thread, my sentiment on these issues is not limited to left or right, both have their idiots.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Yes, because their families deserve to be harassed in public and endangered by idiots like yourself because you don't agree with their political views
    1. don't call me an idiot, you fucking pig

2. the alt-right did the *exact same thing* to dr. ford's family- i like how you could give two fucks about that but when it happens to a senator, oh, Blue Knight to the rescue

Anyone remember the good old days when you would vote against politicians you disagreed with? Now you have a bunch of skinny jean wearing, trash can throwing morons harassing people in restaurants and posting their addresses online like a bunch of degenerate fucks.
    if advocating fascism is "free speech" then so is that. can't have it both ways because that suits your political views.

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    ^ Oh for sure. Definitely agree.

I think things are escalating because of a feeling of being disenfranchised by our politicians and the interests/people/corporations that are now influencing them. I could see it leading to a huge amount of frustration, and lack of control, especially in younger Americans. Does that justify their actions, hell no. But I think the current state of politics, the media, and many politicians themselves have helped to fuel a certain amount of the vitriol. It has produced an electorate that is either extreme left or extreme right. I see it here on the forums all the time. That toxic atmosphere helps to breed this sort of behavior.

The idea/belief that one side (left or right) has the correct solution to every problem just blows my mind.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    ^I agree with much of your sentiment Ryan. But I do suppose there will always be "countercultures" to throw trash cans and harass politicians. That is nothing new really. Harassing their families goes way over the line, but is also nothing new I guess. Watched many documentaries where death threat letters to families were read from different points in history.

But I also long for the good old days before CU when individual votes might have felt a little more representative of the voting public. Now the PACs buy so much air time and run such misleading ads that the signal to noise ratio is so low it's ridiculous. Political ads should only be able to show your beneficiary's position. OR, if an "attack" ad, it should be required to be at least 5 minutes long so as to actually explain something. 35 seconds is not enough time to explain the intricacies of a local proposition let alone the positions of a rep for Congress or POTUS.
    I understand the existence of counter-cultures, but like you said, the part that irritates me is that they now seem to think that families are now acceptable "targets" simply because they don't agree with a politician. Hell, even releasing their addresses is off limits in my opinion.

Just because I disagree with people doing their job doesn't mean I have the right to go to their house, or release their personal address to a bunch of autistic fanatics that may actually plan to do them harm. Give them the address to their office, that's fair enough as it's already going to be public record somewhere, and dealing with the public should be a part of any politicians job, ON THE CLOCK.

Leave a comment:

• gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Considering he lied in his job interview quite a few times I don't think Feinsteins position is really that wrong anymore.

Also lmao how this is a great offense to you now, but was part of the game when Garland was a nominee.
    I believe you’re the only one saying he lied, certainly your progressive friends in the media didn’t run with it.

Garland never was given a “job interview” as the Republicans followed precedent established by none other than Joe “bite me” Biden and the Democrats in I believe 1992, that a president doesn’t get his nominee voted on in the last year of his term.

It’s sorta like Harry Rief eliminating the filibuster, what goes around comes around.

And at least for those that don’t follow politics, they got to see the democrats in all their despicable glory. Maybe the democrats should think about inspiring people to follow them and their ideas instead of separation and character assasination

Life is a bitch

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    ^I agree with much of your sentiment Ryan. But I do suppose there will always be "countercultures" to throw trash cans and harass politicians. That is nothing new really. Harassing their families goes way over the line, but is also nothing new I guess. Watched many documentaries where death threat letters to families were read from different points in history.

But I also long for the good old days before CU when individual votes might have felt a little more representative of the voting public. Now the PACs buy so much air time and run such misleading ads that the signal to noise ratio is so low it's ridiculous. Political ads should only be able to show your beneficiary's position. OR, if an "attack" ad, it should be required to be at least 5 minutes long so as to actually explain something. 35 seconds is not enough time to explain the intricacies of a local proposition let alone the positions of a rep for Congress or POTUS.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    i am fine with senators getting doxxed. remember the part where they're public servants? i like my public servants at least slightly worried about the public they serve.
    Yes, because their families deserve to be harassed in public and endangered by idiots like yourself because you don't agree with their political views

Anyone remember the good old days when you would vote against politicians you disagreed with? Now you have a bunch of skinny jean wearing, trash can throwing morons harassing people in restaurants and posting their addresses online like a bunch of degenerate fucks.
    Last edited by Ryan...; 10-09-2018, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X