No announcement yet.

OK Gun enthusiasts, I want an actual answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whats everyone's take on the goings on that is occurring in VA ????
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      So whats everyone's take on the goings on that is occurring in VA ????
      Glad everyone showed up to protest. The citizens should have voted so as to not have to go through this. And not voted for a democrat. Both parties suck, both parties vote down party line. And for now, the democrats are the ones that are voting against the 2A.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

as both a california resident and an army vet, deciding to build the SDM rifle i always wished i'd been issued in service, as a coronavirus project, is a process, so far

that's likely got a lot to do with the shops i'm trying to get an FFL transfer for the AR15 lower being shut down, and i've only tried electronic comms with them so far

i found a lower with the only functional difference being that you have to pull the rear pin of the upper to reload, and as someone who grew up with shotguns i've decided i'm okay with that

i'll let y'all know when i get ahold of the lower and build the trigger assembly into it, already familiar with the rest and have a shopping list
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          i found a lower with the only functional difference being that you have to pull the rear pin of the upper to reload, and as someone who grew up with shotguns i've decided i'm okay with that
          how to find a fudd
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0167C367-E017-434C-893F-8596FF433E04.jpeg
Views:	306
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	9918777

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              Usually this is just an add on pin or other cheap legal work around. Which lower did you buy? I am not familiar with any that make it a permanent integral part. The one I used is a $5 shim made locally. If SHTF, simply pull pin, remove shim by turning upside down, and you have a removable mag after LRBHO. Or don't use it at all...my suggestion.

Comment

Finally, the Ammo Background Check Law in CA was tossed out YAY! Let's hope in the near future we can at least get our normal capacity magazines back...

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  Finally, the Ammo Background Check Law in CA was tossed out YAY! Let's hope in the near future we can at least get our normal capacity magazines back...
                  Congrats!
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    Congrats!
                    Aaaaand the ruling is paused. Its time to hang the tyrants.

Comment

The Nutty 9th strikes again :(
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

It's a pita, as I like to have ~50k rounds between my 2 locations. Down to 15k larger than .22. Buying in bulk now isn't too much cheaper with the FFL fees on top of the rest of the process. I feel sorry for WA where I believe there is a $.05 tax/bullet. That's also worth displaying some law makers bodies at the town hall showing disapproval of a right being taxed.

Comment

aww sorry :(
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

Large black rifle ban coming to Canada this week, a significant number of unregistered models will become "banned" as the news outlets are putting it. How exactly that plays out is to be seen, but I suspect like other past control measures it'll be the govt begging and pleading for compliance with barely scratching double digits being a success. The irony? The latest mass shooting here involved an individual who had his license revoked, and was in possession of illegally imported American firearms.

But sure, making a difference?

Comment

Never waste a crisis. I am sorry cale for you guys up there, make it hurt at the polls is about the only thing that might change things for you guys. Sadly though you prolly dont have the numbers to effect that change

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

how to find a fudd
                                hey man, if you don't find skeet shooting fun, i feel bad for you. i can tell you that those reflexive fire skills came in handy during my time in the army, they transfer over to a rifle pretty well. evidence: qualified expert in boot camp- start with that, anyway ;)

R3Z3N: rainier arms lower. not that i'd ever *do* such a thing, but the maglock device is removable with an allen key...
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X