I hereby announce... a contest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I like that, atomic. That's exactly what I was thinking of when I read your comments. I'll mess with it tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by clavinZERO
    any updates / input Josh?
    I might take into account some of the things that atomic just mentioned, but beyond that (and I know this might sound bad), but mine (with Nigel's inspiration) is so far the one that's most like what I was going for. I wasn't sure I could do what I wanted in photoshop with the limited knowledge I have, but I just kept fiddling around and figuring things out until I could get what I was after.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Nigel, I took your basic outline of the border, and went to town. What do you all think of this one? I added 3D effects to the color bars and the text, and also made color and style modifications to the text itself. Been working on this most of the evening:


    I like the 3D effects that you added to the rear blocks, but the one thing I just do not care for, is that there is all of this symmetry with all the slanted lines on the back half of the logo and on the front of the box in front of the car is square. Maybe it's just me, but maybe if it were slanted the same it would look more symmetrical. Or not but something with that area just doesn't look right to me. Or on the front it was square on the bottom side and half way up it slanted like the back side of the logo... just an idea

    constructive criticism over as I know my can be critiqued... Here is my crude attempt at my suggestion with paint ...

    Last edited by atomic; 01-02-2008, 11:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    any updates / input Josh?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Nigel, I took your basic outline of the border, and went to town. What do you all think of this one? I added 3D effects to the color bars and the text, and also made color and style modifications to the text itself. Been working on this most of the evening:

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    looking good guys -

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Moar!!







    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    how about adding something different to the right side of headers maybe a monthly picture of diffferent members ride hint monthly e30 of the month
    Car of the month IS coming back, very soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    how about adding something different to the right side of headers maybe a monthly picture of diffferent members ride hint monthly e30 of the month

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by clavinZERO


    I think they are all good but this ones stands out to me just a bit more than all the others. But thats just my .02 worth too...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Nigel, yours is very close to what I'm thinking, and Clay, yours are BADASS.

    Now taking those themes, give the whole thing some depth! Maybe some 3d effects on the color bars, or the R3VLimited text itself. I've got this image in my head of a more polished, professional looking image. It's hard to describe what I'm talking about, but I'm sure you guys can figure something out! I really like what I'm seeing so far!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    So, WTF, my kid can't do a decent job washing the fucking dishes, but can do this:


    Nice work Nigel....fucker...make me some damn flyers for the shop!

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Oh, Joshypooh!




















    </whoring>

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Originally posted by 32.5i
    is there an .eps or .ai document for the logo? if not i highly recommend someone do that
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    is there an .eps or .ai document for the logo? if not i highly recommend someone do that

    Leave a comment:

Working...