No announcement yet.

Mk60e5 ABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a public service, there's now a signal converter that will let you use your stock e30 sensors and rings with the E5. It's pretty slick...

Next batch is in the works, open for order now. Expect shipment starting around 7/1/24! Unlocks the use of modern Mk60-family ABS controllers on older vehicles with "passive" VR wheel speed sensors. No need to modify your hubs/knuckles/axles to use active sensors! Supports Teves/Continental Mk60, Mk60e1, and Mk60e5 ABS

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	10120942

Comment

This is another good MK60 resource on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1056638784424876

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I've been having issues with my FL brake dragging when it gets hot, at first I thought it was lack of slack in my linkage and the MC wasn't venting fluid, but yesterday it was happening consistently almost exactly 10 minutes into each session.

I *think* it was caused by one of the pads being too tight between the upper and lower bridges, like the steel backer was expanding with heat and jamming the pad. It was very difficult to pull out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	10122597

Comment

Working...
        X