Can't access R3VLimited from Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access R3VLimited from Thailand

I'm starting my E30 project and have been doing some research. Almost every time I search for something on Google, this website would be in the top search result. However, I can't access this website from my country, Thailand. (Technical terms: DNS won't resolve and I can't ping the public IP of this website)

I am posting this through VPN and I just want to ask the mods or admins if you guys intend to block access from Thailand, or this is just some technical misconfigurations?

If you guys are blocking Thailand, please consider lifting it as this forum contains a vast amount of valuable information for people who are enthusiast about E30 but they couldn't access it.

Thanks!

For some reason r3vlimited is blackened out by DNS from time to time ( I'm in Finland ). I can be in blackout like one day every now and then. But returning back later has always helped. edit: this year I have not seen those problem, but earlier yes, a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by hasa View Post
      For some reason r3vlimited is blackened out by DNS from time to time ( I'm in Finland ). I can be in blackout like one day every now and then. But returning back later has always helped. edit: this year I have not seen those problem, but earlier yes, a lot.
      Thanks for your input. I have been trying to access R3VLimited for the past month and not once can I access it without using VPN.

If this is really the DNS propagation issue, I hope this thread will let the system admins know so they can fix it.

Comment

Now it happened to me again after long period. It took several attempts within .. let's say 5 minutes.. after my browser reached the R3V server.

Comment

Originally posted by hasa View Post
          For some reason r3vlimited is blackened out by DNS from time to time ( I'm in Finland ). I can be in blackout like one day every now and then. But returning back later has always helped. edit: this year I have not seen those problem, but earlier yes, a lot. wordle today
          We appreciate your feedback. For the past month, I have attempted to use R3VLimited without a VPN and have been unsuccessful on every occasion. If the problem is with DNS propagation, I'm posting here in the hopes that the system administrators will see the topic and correct it.​
          Last edited by noblekeon; 08-27-2023, 06:34 PM.

Comment

2mAn Digitalwave Some spam in here. No report button available.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
              Some spam in here. No report button available.
              Got them, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X