X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    A very good dude passed this last weekend.
    Yeah, who was it?

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    who please?

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    A very good dude passed this last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Spill that tea

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    What happened this past weekend?

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    This is for the OGs; is no one going to address the big white elephant in the room, from this past weekend?

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    I haven't been working on the car much since my garage gets mosquitos when it's hot out. Started messing with the motorbike project instead since I can roll it into my front yard.

Hell yea 420th post

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    It's getting hot in heeeea, so take off all your clothes. Not literally, but you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Sorry, cant help on the valvecover but have you ever gone to the end of month meeting? Its literally at your doorstep?!

Also: Over a month with no posts here... damn SoCal chitchat is dead as are most of the chitchat threads... hope y'all are staying cool... its hot as fuq

I knew it was close, I'll have to go. I moved back full time last June and was working a ton weeks + weekends and never quite made it up until covid hit.

I was at Dockweiler though with my black/hardtop/ronal vert. Still have those OE radios, btw

Yeah, working outside installing windows today and getting scorched. Taking lunch inside at least.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Sorry, cant help on the valvecover but have you ever gone to the end of month meeting? Its literally at your doorstep?!

Also: Over a month with no posts here... damn SoCal chitchat is dead as are most of the chitchat threads... hope y'all are staying cool... its hot as fuq

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Does anyone closely have a good shape m20 valve cover laying around? Doing my gasket and rocker plugs coming up soon and might want a valve cover ready that I could already have painted and cleaned up to swap in. Ok to PM me with shape and a reasonable price. I'm in mid-city LA near Venice Blvd. / La Brea or Fairfax
    //thanks//

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    looking to buy the left side foams from the driver side sport seat.
    Found.
    Last edited by efficient; 07-31-2020, 04:04 AM. Reason: found it. thanks

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
    Anyone have a set of relatively clean front fenders? For a coupe? (I'd be thrilled if they were bronzit)
    I have a red passenger side one I bought last year but I didn’t end up using because I found a pair soon after

Leave a comment:

• Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    Anyone have a set of relatively clean front fenders? For a coupe? (I'd be thrilled if they were bronzit)

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    E30Kills Byron is definitely the guy Id want to help me with my car, if I were you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X