• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by norcal318is View Post
    Hi All,
    Recently moved to the so cal area and I wanted to know if you can recommend any repair shops. My transmission needs to be looked at, and I don't know of any reputable shops in the LA and Orange County area.
    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    LA and Orange County areas is a LARGE cross-section.
    LA - JMP in Canoga Park
    Orange County - Bullet Performance in Costa Mesa

Those are my recommendations. Many people have had good experience with Castros in LA, but I dont have any personal experience. Im sure there are others that I cant think of right now

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Is this for an automatic or 5 speed trans? Also depends on what part of the city you are in, LA & OC are pretty big and going to a reputable shop near you would probably benefit you.

Leave a comment:

• norcal318is
    replied
    Hi All,
    Recently moved to the so cal area and I wanted to know if you can recommend any repair shops. My transmission needs to be looked at, and I don't know of any reputable shops in the LA and Orange County area.
    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Blackout
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Pictures!
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Chilezen.

Thank you dude.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    e36 wagon? nice
    The wagon was pretty dope. It's probably the only complete e36 I've ever desired. Lots of cool cars in socal right now.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    e36 wagon? nice

I didn't even know that was happening over the weekend lol

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    sweet. i think you're the only person in this thread to post pictures of the meet.
    Nah, Glen posted some too.

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
    a few snaps i took from the meet:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like singleneedle.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    sweet. i think you're the only person in this thread to post pictures of the meet.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Pictures!
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Chilezen.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post

how much game stop stock have you acquired?
    Ah, another man of culture I see

Anyway that reminds me, I took pictures of the meet but haven't posted any. Give me another week and I'll have something up

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by projectJTv4 View Post

I'm one of those who deactivated their Facebook years ago... so I'll probably just stick around r3v / reddit / instagram.
    how much game stop stock have you acquired?

Leave a comment:

• projectJTv4
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Its up to those who are on here AND Facebook to share here. Those of us who arent on FB arent going to go there no matter what... Double posting can be a bitch but the choice to ignore us here is one reason why this place is dying... We're trying to keep it alive
    I'm one of those who deactivated their Facebook years ago... so I'll probably just stick around r3v / reddit / instagram.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

You'll have better luck looking for folks on FB now. Most of these chats are pretty dead now.
    Its up to those who are on here AND Facebook to share here. Those of us who arent on FB arent going to go there no matter what... Double posting can be a bitch but the choice to ignore us here is one reason why this place is dying... We're trying to keep it alive

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by projectJTv4 View Post
    Awesome pictures!

I'm still new to the forum, anyone in the SGV / 626 area?
    You'll have better luck looking for folks on FB now. Most of these chats are pretty dead now.

Leave a comment:

• projectJTv4
    replied

Awesome pictures!

I'm still new to the forum, anyone in the SGV / 626 area?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X