X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
    Sup terry you find those other wheels yet
    The Hartge yes just waiting for them to contact me back, ACS i have a good lead on.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
      Ireland engineering is being really slow. a full week and my stuff still has not shipped
      What did you order? or just PM me since I kind of work here.

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
      i took a couple of car design classes at art center college of design a year or two ago and all of my professors were nice people who actually gave a shit, but i just seems like my teacher just does this so she can feel important maybe I'm being a cynic but thats what it seems like
      I think the exception with art teachers is whether or not they were/are successful. When I was doing the auto design thing in Italy, most of my professors were pretty awesome, partly because of the fact that most of them were actively working for some big names the same time they were teaching. Then you have some Comm. College prof. butt hurt because they were never paid a dime for their "art" desperate to reinforce their worth by teaching impressionable youngsters. Think it comes down to if you are confident in what you're doing it's reflected in your classroom.
      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
        How much of that was bogged down by pr0ns? :p

But srsly... Win 7 professional or ultimate? Might be looking at a new laptop soon if I can't fix my old one.
        none. it's ultimate, i don't see a difference in professional and ultimate so never bothered upgrading it.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
        Sorry if it's a fight for your life it's not about fair or not. It's about making it home that night and not the hospital or worse.
        I can attest this laptop is poon free and fast as
        right, but i'm just saying, it's not like it used to be. now people bring weapons or have other people with them. it's not a straight 1v1 fist fight anymore.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
          What did you order? or just PM me since I kind of work here.

I think the exception with art teachers is whether or not they were/are successful. When I was doing the auto design thing in Italy, most of my professors were pretty awesome, partly because of the fact that most of them were actively working for some big names the same time they were teaching. Then you have some Comm. College prof. butt hurt because they were never paid a dime for their "art" desperate to reinforce their worth by teaching impressionable youngsters. Think it comes down to if you are confident in what you're doing it's reflected in your classroom.
          Yeah that makes sense the guy that was teaching the class at art center worked for ford I think but he owned his own studio as well so he seemed pretty successful, he also drove an old Mercedes wagon with an Amg in it with I thought was pretty sweet
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Sup

Just got back from ensanda last night. Took 4 hours to get there, 9 hours to get home. People are scared to go to Mexico..... They should be scared of the 5.5 hour line to cross back to the USA.

Comment

It's nice to come home to your car and find your front lip missing. Assholes.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by tightithrash View Post
                Sup

Just got back from ensanda last night. Took 4 hours to get there, 9 hours to get home. People are scared to go to Mexico..... They should be scared of the 5.5 hour line to cross back to the USA.
                I usually get out and walk around to the vendors and buy stuff. I usually come back with a new poncho, a mexican cowboy hat, and about $20 worth of freshly made churros. It's not all bad.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  WTF....what a bunch of dicks....sorry buddy
                  sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Sorry mike.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Shit... did you guys hear about the explosions at the Boston Marathon? Link below:

Also... it looks to me like military grade explosives were used since there was white smoke. If it was an IED or homemade device, it would have been black smoke.

Comment

damn mike, that sucks. I lost a couple of car covers like that back in the day.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          Dafuq? seriously? Hidden zip ties next time to make them take longer?

Guess we should all look on craigslist for mike's IS lip...

Shit... did you guys hear about the explosions at the Boston Marathon? Link below:

Also... it looks to me like military grade explosives were used since there was white smoke. If it was an IED or homemade device, it would have been black smoke.
                          Yea crazy stuff...I just say Olympus has Fallen too so now all I can think is we need Gerald Butler, Chuck Norris, Bruce Yippie ki yay Mother fucken Willis, and the governator to go track down some terrorists.

Comment

Pretty sure that smoke has nothing to do with who made it but how it was made, I am pretty sure anybody could build a bomb that emits white smoke if they wanted to

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

White smoke or gray smoke can be many things such as dirt, dust, debris, ash, gun powder or cocaine!

Where do you get your always useful facts from? http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...7&postcount=58

BTW only reason you may see black smoke is because of petroleum based products.
                              Last edited by E30 331is; 04-15-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                                White smoke or gray smoke can be many things such as dirt, dust, debris, ash, gun powder or cocaine!

Where do you get your always useful facts from? http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...7&postcount=58

BTW only reason you may see black smoke is because of petroleum based products.
                                Meh, w/e case and point, it's a tragedy that this happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X