Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone selling or know of cloth E30 front seats for sale?

Comment

morning r3vs! anyone going to VIPfest at HRE this Sunday? hit me up.
      NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
      9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
      WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
      STÄTUS|
      Got Juice?|

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        The Tavern on Main.
        oh yeah, i'll take a tall cold stella please

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
          oh yeah, i'll take a tall cold stella please
          Yesssiiiirr...:drink:
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
            I'd take him to court for sure. Shit I'd do it just based on principle of not letting him get away with it.

What I want to know is why can't you take the offer AND sue for the rest?
            yeah and that's another damn reason i want to. because fuck him. because i will be signing my release that i will not take him to court if i accept the insurance money.

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
            I assume that this letter is from their insurance company. Release of liability would prohibit you from seeking further action against them and their client. I may have missed something but years ago I had a similar experience and ended up going through my insurance company to get paid and let them chase the deadbeat.

Cheers,

Jim
            well i downgraded my insurance a couple months prior since my parents got a new car and in order to keep myself on their plan they had to take away full coverage. otherwise i would have.

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
            Fixed and yes i would .
            of course! it wouldn't be any other m1!

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
            A verbal or email should suffice. I did the small claims thing...the garnishment of wages packet is 70 pages long and you have to take about 6 months of steps before you can do that - at least in arizona. I have an outstanding judgement in my favor for nearly $2k 3 years ago and I've collected about $150.
            wow, okay. well what Di you recommend i do in your honest opinion. if you were in my situation?

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
            do it

... and also send the boys round to slap him up a bit
            haha i'll send the whole gang.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Price seems legit: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/4159759655.html

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanE30 View Post
                morning r3vs! anyone going to VIPfest at HRE this Sunday? hit me up.
                I got 2 tickets for the winternationals on Sunday from our valvoline supplier with hospitality tent passes = win/bitchin !!!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Craigslist is entertaining: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4122054315.html

Comment

Sell me the alu block. Easy.
                    It wont be cheap!

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                    If you need the car running just go with the S52 and sell the M52 when it's done.
                    The problem is that I would be replacing the M52 which has all new pistons, bearings, rings, etc for a S52 with 180k...

I think I just answered my own question ... looks like I just have to keep waiting
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

are u going to boost the m52? If staying NA id go for the s52

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                        I got 2 tickets for the winternationals on Sunday from our valvoline supplier with hospitality tent passes = win/bitchin !!!
                        thats a large amount of win right there.
                        PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          well i downgraded my insurance a couple months prior since my parents got a new car and in order to keep myself on their plan they had to take away full coverage. otherwise i would have.
                          That doesn't really make sense...insurance companies will always take your money. Another car should have lowered your premium, if anything

wow, okay. well what Di you recommend i do in your honest opinion. if you were in my situation?
                          I don't really know...it may not be your decision anyway. For the split settlement to be issued, all parties have to agree.
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

That doesn't really make sense...insurance companies will always take your money. Another car should have lowered your premium, if anything

I don't really know...it may not be your decision anyway. For the split settlement to be issued, all parties have to agree.
                            well it does because my parents got a new car so they had to either drop one of their cars or decrease my coverage.

well so then i get nothing or nothing then.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

RD charges 60 bucks a piece for these, damm.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                well it does because my parents got a new car so they had to either drop one of their cars or decrease my coverage.

well so then i get nothing or nothing then.
                                Just be glad you're not conrad...
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X