• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvck View Post
    *$20/month/program.

What do you need Nigel?
    And you get the entire creative suite, is $20 so much to ask

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I might have one restored wheel all ready to be test fitted.

nice :D
      PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Psssssst Shhhhhhh ..............did you hear that Bimmerfest is going to be at California Speedway this year?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Its like being able to sit next to the girl you have a crush on.

Comment

I has no job . Haven't since October. I've read good things about Serrif. Just looking to make some website banners. Maybe design some business cards.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Any of you guys heading down to Mfest tomorrow?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

hi

Originally posted by yert315
                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Good morning people. The NHRA Winter Nationals Drag Races were a blast yesterday !!!

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    Good morning people. The NHRA Winter Nationals Drag Races were a blast yesterday !!!
                    Yes it was, gotta love Shawn Langdon and his independent temporary sponsor winning it all and having a great weekend, I was happy that John Force didn't make a single appearance in the finals at all

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

Would you guys weld a front subframe that has cracked ears for the motor mounts?
                      I bought one for my car but didn't notice that the ears are cracked because of all the caked on grease. the subframe on my car looks better then the one I have out of the car.

Comment

If welded right it should be just as strong if not stronger, key here is if

Comment

I just went to Garagistic's office in Huntington Beach and did an exchange on the subframe.
                          Once I got it, inspected all the welds, paid my money and installed. Hopefully you got a lift when doing the job.

Good luck.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            I just went to Garagistic's office in Huntington Beach and did an exchange on the subframe.
                            Once I got it, inspected all the welds, paid my money and installed. Hopefully you got a lift when doing the job.

Good luck.
                            I just bought the plates to get them welded and was thinking of pulling my sub frame have it welded up, since my car can't be down I was going to put the one that is cracked on my car then have the plates welded on to the original one from my car. Lol Double work

Comment

Alright looks like i got some freetime tomorrow morning... So what local LA area yards has some non-pillaged e30's in it?

Comment

There's a shop in Torrance that welds subframes and roll cages & stuff.. The owner is fun to talk to and he's done a lot of e30's. The place is called Advance Muffler, phone 310.542.2977

Currently building a badass coffee table
                                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
                                X