• Show
Clear All

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

:hitler:

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        can anyone recommend a private appraiser. i just got a phone call that my car was hit while parked.
        Are you CCA? otherwise we have some that we use down here that are pretty good. Like $400 though.
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Damn sorry to hear Travis which one, the new edurty or the edurtyseis?

Side note need a bit of help at this gig I am working 50$ a day, Monday thru Friday, under the table type pay. It's a lot of sanding work and a bit of bondo here and there. Location is on lankershim off the 5 freeway, if you're interested message or text me.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
            Wow thats annoying. I hate street parking. My pops work van was just tagged on.
            yeah, figured if i parked away from the intersection i'd be okay since there's always accidents. apparently not, the guy hit three cars, mine being one of them.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
            Are you CCA? otherwise we have some that we use down here that are pretty good. Like $400 though.
            i have that guys insurance, idk if his insurance will cover it though. i have all the receipts for my car since day one. if, and i'm sure they will, deem my car as totalled, then i want the most payout that I can get.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            Damn sorry to hear Travis which one, the new edurty or the edurtyseis?
            e36m

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Whaaaaaat no way Travis

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                can anyone recommend a private appraiser. i just got a phone call that my car was hit while parked.
                Sorry Travis :(
                Ask Nigel, I think he recommended me a guy when I lost the delphin car.

Originally posted by yert315
                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Damn Travis, just drove past it. Sorry to hear about it. Rear trunk and bumper is fucked up, and mirror and driver door. They'll probably try getting you to fix it rather than totaling it out.
                  HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                  i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Sounds like a total
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Whenever I park on the street something always bad happens. Lost mirrors, 3-4 smashed windows, new paint jobs. Da Fuq bro.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Some homsexual used to sneak on my driveway at night and try to steal shit off my
                        e30.

He tried to rip off my z3 antenna but just damaged the rubber grommet.
                        One night I found my driver side eurolight pulled off the hinges because he
                        tried to just rip them off.

Now it's garaged.
                        Probably one of those scum apartment dwellers.

Comment

i'm pretty confident that it's totalled basing off the fact that the rear end is unibody as well as it's low kbb value. and it's depressing. calling his insurance now and trying to see if i can get a rental tonight. and thanks for the kind words guys.
                          Attached Files

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

aww dang that sucks. Sorry for the lose, bro. Even worse that it happened when your not around

on another note. Nigel's doppelganger?

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Feel sorry for me too!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Are those my skirts? lol.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X