Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh jeez. Every kid I've known with drifto dreams have wrapped their first car around a tree.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Its for my little brother. He does not even have a license yet and he wants to drift and beat his friends 335is. I'd make him get a 324d if that were an option.
      316 bro
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        just keep the car, get a new harness from the yard. do a seta build, gut it, and then make it a dedicated track car.
        How can I keep the car if I can't register it without paying insane fees?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Did you manage to save any money before you got the new car?

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Im sure he spent all his money at comicon.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
              Did you manage to save any money before you got the new car?
              I saved enough to get it running and a like an $100 barrier.

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              Im sure he spent all his money at comicon.

Actually not really. Just food this year and a Mega64 T-Shirt.

Most of my money has been going to bills. :(

Comment

i've got an eta harness in my shed you can have for free if you ever get up to the LA area.

Nigel, import him a 518 e34 and let him grovel in m42 hell
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

LOOKIT ALL THAT POWAA

1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Wait wut is that an m42 in a fiver
                    88 325is Five Speed
                    Lachssilber

Comment

in all its glory. who needs a FWD to do a clutch in the engine bay?
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

epic fail.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

My aunt is here from Kenya and she's marveling at how we would even consider a 2.4L Camry for my brother :rofl:

She was there when we went to go pick it up and the whole time she kept trying to convince my mom to get the 6 foot 200 guy a Toyota Belta, aka Yaris
                          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Turge just stahp. If you're afraid of owning a $600 e30 (after everything is said and done) you don't deserve to have one. What makes you think paying $1500 for a non-runner is any better?

Btw I'll be in SD Tuesday. I'll take it off your hands if you don't want that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                              Salvage title no accident? wuuut? Must be a 2.5. I could do an inspection, but I'm too far. Easiest thing to look out for is when you start/stop the car. Cycle the glow plugs & should fire right up no hesitation. Shut off should be immediate no lag when the key is in off position to the motor shutting off.

If its hard to start either glow plugs are going bad/ compression must be low. If shut off is lagged there a fault in the vacuum system. Would give you a good idea on the health of the rest of the car. Also keep an eye out for excessive smoking while driving.
                              It is a 2.5 non-turbo. some good info though, sadly Im still over 1000miles away from the car and wont be in so-cal for another month...

The report isnt much help either....I already knew it was a salvage title

thoughts? The guy got it from a friend who works at a tow yard. He hasnt driven it much because it doesnt have plates. Car has the typical problems w/ sunroof, cluster, etc.He doesnt want much money for it though and there is a 5 speed swap I can pick on my move down from here as well. I would love a 190 as a daily beater next to my E30. My brother has a grey market 16v and my dad had a 8v 2.3 that was a fun beater.
                              Last edited by 2mAn; 08-02-2013, 12:42 AM.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                                I saved enough to get it running and a like an $100 barrier.

Actually not really. Just food this year and a Mega64 T-Shirt.

Most of my money has been going to bills. :(
                                What the fuck, did you get nothing for your old car...not surprised, $500 bucks for an e30 is a steal, i dont understand how you work but either uou are the ultimate troll or ultimate idiot

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Working...
                                X