X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning =)

Comment

why am I at work today....? so pointless, I think Im going to leave at lunch
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

We have been busy all day here.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          Mechanical is more important than cosmetic. If you got all the from the ppi id say its not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Its way, way, way more expensive to paint a car and replace the interior than it is to get it running right.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Its way, way, way more expensive to paint a car and replace the interior than it is to get it running right.
            This.
            I kinda wished I picked a better body, cus my paint is messed up and interior is kinda messed up aswell

Comment

So my mom took her Honda Odyssey into the dealership today for a recall and I dropped her off around 5:30 to pick it up. As one of the workers was backing it out for her he backed it into their shuttle Odyssey. It's scraped the whole entire side from the middle of the slider door to the edge of the back bumper. She said that they must have apologized at least 30 times. They said to bring it back Monday and they will take care of it and give her a rental car for free because it's their fault. I would post pics but by the time I got home it was to dark. I'll update with pics tomorrow.

Update here's some pics.

Last edited by Luke Girard; 07-04-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Cheers,

Jim
                sigpic

Comment

Happy 4th of July!
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy 4th duders

May your grills be full of flame and your steaks be an exceptionally red shade of medium rare

Comment

Happy 'Merica Day Everyone!

Comment

Anybody feel that Earthquake?!

Comment

i did, my toilet starting shaking.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Why do people ask the lowest you'll take on something you are selling, then offer even less than that and badger you when you don't accept. E30 kids, I swear...

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                              Why do people ask the lowest you'll take on something you are selling, then offer even less than that and badger you when you don't accept. E30 kids, I swear...
                              lol dude, you drive an e30. It's expected of e30 drivers and baggy stance kids.

The stereotype lives.
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

Its not just E30 kids. I think that's the general "buyer" nowadays. I always reply with exactly what the ad says
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X