X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone looking to buy an m20?

Comment

realized today that ive been buying a decent amount of tools lately, so with my tool selection growing, is there any websites that i should stay away from or any recommended websites? thanks in advance.
      Originally posted by dvck
      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I got my 88-tooth ratchet from Matco. I looove it. Such a small swing to turn a nut/bolt. But I got it because I was given a student discount from my school's auto tech program. Well worth it. How's your current tool storage?

Guys I'm looking to borrow a part off someone's car for an hour, tops. I want to see if my MAF sensor needs to be replaced, the easiest way to find out is to use someone else's and see if the problem is eliminated. The closer to Torrance, the better. Thanks.

Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Almost cried at the end of Furious 7. RIP Buster

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
            Almost cried at the end of Furious 7. RIP Buster
            NO SPOILERS PLEASE thanks.

I'm not implying that was, just sayin'

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

I have one u can borrow.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                NO SPOILERS PLEASE thanks.

I'm not implying that was, just sayin'
                I won't ruin it for you but it's just hard knowing Paul Walker died during this movie. There's a few moments in the movie where it gets you right in the feelers. In a scene where they first showed his face the crowd in the cinema clapped lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                  I got my 88-tooth ratchet from Matco. I looove it. Such a small swing to turn a nut/bolt. But I got it because I was given a student discount from my school's auto tech program. Well worth it. How's your current tool storage?

Guys I'm looking to borrow a part off someone's car for an hour, tops. I want to see if my MAF sensor needs to be replaced, the easiest way to find out is to use someone else's and see if the problem is eliminated. The closer to Torrance, the better. Thanks.
                  I bought Matco ratchets 1/4, 3/8, 1/2.
                  I like that they click very easy, so taking and putting bolts on in tight spaces is a breeze.
                  I also have the Matco wrenches that have the clicking mechanism on one end, those are nice as well but I broke my 19mm so now one end is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                    I bought Matco ratchets 1/4, 3/8, 1/2.

I like that they click very easy, so taking and putting bolts on in tight spaces is a breeze.

I also have the Matco wrenches that have the clicking mechanism on one end, those are nice as well but I broke my 19mm so now one end is useless.

Gotta love that lifetime warranty....
                    sigpic

Comment

Sup SOCAL people. I have been down at home sick for about a week now with a sinus infection and bronchitis border line pneumonia. It reaaly sucks, i have never had this before. Just today starting to feel better,sinus's are better but still bronchial. Feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. THIS SUCKS!!!!
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                        Sup SOCAL people. I have been down at home sick for about a week now with a sinus infection and bronchitis border line pneumonia. It reaaly sucks, i have never had this before. Just today starting to feel better,sinus's are better but still bronchial. Feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. THIS SUCKS!!!!
                        Its going around. My 3 year old had that 2 weeks ago, now my 1yr old has it.

get well T

Comment

I hope you kids get better soon too. There were 4 other people in the doctors office with the same thing too when i went to get checked out by the Doc and get my prescriptions.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

How's the new job going Terry?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              How's the new job going Terry?
                              It was great for the 1 1/2 days i was there before i got sick. lol

Comment

my fiancee and 3 coworkers have had identical symptoms to yours. 2-3 weeks of hacking and coughing even after the meds they each have been taking. wishing you guys a speedy recovery.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X