This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
    It's my friends uncles and it's at my friends house. I've been working on it for the past few weeks with him to get it running and the cylinder head is at the machine shop getting cleaned up right now. We still need to talk about the price hopefully that can happen this weekend. I do plan on buying it I just hope to get it for cheep.
    What plans do you have for it? Don't try to juggle two old bmw's, we've already seen that you couldn't handle one.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
      What plans do you have for it? Don't try to juggle two old bmw's, we've already seen that you couldn't handle one.
      I am in agreement with Chilezen.

A 2002 is not for you.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

What is "cheep" Luke? Care to define "cheep"?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

It's the noise he makes when he's hungry

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I didn't have a job then. I have a full time job now so I'll actually have money to fix things. And as of right now I just want to replace all the bushings, window seals, and get the sunroof working. Then after possibly a 5 speed swap from the 4 speed and get some coilovers and some acs or 15 inch euro weaves. I do eventually want to get some recaros and redo the whole interior and eventually shaved bumpers and side markers or euro bumpers. I'm going for oem++ this time no ratchet ass shit. No rust, no chalkboard, no rep wheels. And I would be picking it up for 1000-1500 depending on the deal I can work out because I'm having to replace the headgasket and a ton of hoses before I can even drive it.

Comment

Is it possible we might be dealing with a more mature luke? Naaaaaaaah don't think so, just don't fuck up this 02 because there are a few heads on here that will give you hell for it
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                Is it possible we might be dealing with a more mature luke? Naaaaaaaah don't think so, just don't fuck up this 02 because there are a few heads on here that will give you hell for it
                Trust me I don't want to fuck it up. These cars are so classic and have such a great body style I couldn't ruin it if wanted to it would hurt my feelings.

Comment

dibs on the 02 when you sell it.
                  sigpic

Comment

i think you have to be 21 to own a 2002.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      i remember that thread. Was up there with the audi sand through intake port and polish lol factor.
                      Oh yea the port and polish sand job, classic!

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                      Sounds like he is on track to do it right, sometimes it takes that one car you regret destroying to appreciate the original ones you buy in the future.

Some would possibly say I have destroyed my 2002 slicktop, not sure if its rare or not but at this point it doesnt matter lol

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

the older the car the more patience you need.
                        the older you are the more patience you have.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                          the older the car the more patience you need.
                          the older you are the more patience you have.
                          THIS IS TRUE.

Im in my mid 30's.

Just old enough to know whats wrong, but young enough to do it again.

Comment

i'm late 30's and i STILL make stupid mistakes a youngster would make haha
                            take for instance, my sig
                            sigpic

Comment

i think everyone does that no matter what age, its just the feeling of the moment and the thrill of it. ADRENALINE RUSH!!!!
                              Originally posted by dvck
                              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                                i'm late 30's and i STILL make stupid mistakes a youngster would make haha
                                take for instance, my sig

Sorry bud, I had to.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X