Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have something you can use temporarily if you come get them. PM me and I can text you pics tonight if you want. they are alpine 1 and got bent on the bottom
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Afternoon people of Socal.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by whitebulat22 View Post
        Wow, yours looks stunning with them! Somewhere along the line I bought them with a package of 3 fake caps with the right color that don't quite hold together, and a bunch of silver real ones, that's why they're not on yet hehe.

And @ JeLani they are type A's.
        You're going to need to glue the hex caps, on the the centers.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Hey guys quick question, I had ATT uverse for several years, I had not problems with the cable but tons of issues with the Internet and with what I do for a living I need the fastest internet I can get.

So we ended up switching to Charter (We cant get Time Warner here in Burbank) the internet with them is great, but the cable is absolutely shit, the cable boxes are straight out of 97 and half the time they don't work or the cable is out.

I then called ATT back with the plan to keep Charter cable and switch the cable back to uverse, only low and behold, ATT no longer offers Uverse, they want me to get DirecTV.

Do any of you guys have DirecTV, I had it once in college, it was okay. But would like to hear the input of some of the guys around the area and see what everyones thoughts are, does it go out when it rains, how reliable is it, etc?

Any insight would be great

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Morning everyone, spotted something nice this morning.

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk
            1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
            1998 e36 328ic/5 -
            Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
            1967 2002 parts car
            1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
              This guy goes to our yearly "San Diego Picnic" he bought that m5 for like $4k, sold his e30 and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                This guy goes to our yearly "San Diego Picnic" he bought that m5 for like $4k, sold his e30 and never looked back.

This thing looks like it hasn't been driven at all, im talkin spider webs. This guy has an e30 late model vert. He lives in eastlake about 5 minutes from my house. 4k is absolutely crazy for one of these, i'd pay for that any time and keep my e30

1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                1967 2002 parts car
                1994 318iS junked.

Comment

I think the very belongs to his wife/girlfriend.

Comment

When are the sd yearly meets?

1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                    1967 2002 parts car
                    1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Finally installed the 413 ECU with the recently bought TRM chip thats properly tuned to my setup. Car fired up right away, I might drive it later to get the ECU to learn my driving habits :rofl: Hopefully this will be enough to pass the tailpipe test the next go around at the BAR
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Congrats!

1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                        1967 2002 parts car
                        1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Is anyone going to the monthly meet @ the Petersen on Sunday?
                          Event by Petersen Automotive Museum on Sunday, February 28 2016 with 555 people interested and 179 people going. 13 posts in the discussion.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
                          Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                          LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                            Hey guys quick question, I had ATT uverse.......t
                            I had Verizon; internet was great, then I had to move and had to get ATT Uverse. Not sure what you mean they don't offer it, must be a new thing? Anyway yeah the ATT internet is shit. Wish I could go back to Verizon but it's not offered in my area, I assume that may be the case with you as well.

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
                            Morning everyone, spotted something nice this morning.

A tech at the shop next to mine also has one, almost like that, very clean, just different wheels. Sounds nice, but I haven't talked to him about it. His shop has also serviced another one of those recently, it was a rare sight to see two M5's in one place.

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                            Is anyone going to the monthly meet @ the Petersen on Sunday?
                            Event by Petersen Automotive Museum on Sunday, February 28 2016 with 555 people interested and 179 people going. 13 posts in the discussion.
                            Damn, next month! Gonna miss this one, looks cool.

--

My car hasn't had any problems in a long time. This makes me happy. Feels weird not having something to fix, but I can't complain. Actually, the heater has been broken since forever, but I've learned to live without the luxury, plus the cold months are almost gone anyway. Should probably turn my attention back to fixing the A/C. Damn!

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Im sure as hell not missing my first local thing in my e30 :) . It missed last years big euro , i went anyways with friends and it was fun as hell though. Got to see RWB in person and a z8 lol anyways who's going?

1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                              1967 2002 parts car
                              1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Cool, see you there

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
                                Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                                LED Bulb Thread
                                R6 LED Review

Comment

Working...
                                X