Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my exhaust is starting to sound throaty. Unfortunately it's not evolution, it's crack. Anyone got connections or suggestions on a good muffler option . I've been eyeballing a Remus but it's going to cost $575 to get here and I'm too cheap for that
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

We can conjure up something good for ya Simon

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I already have the rice wheels. lets add the rice exhaust. I think I have a bunch of stickers I can put on the car too
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

take a dump down one of those

Comment

My insurance is the best! My car got broken into last Wednesday night. Claim started Thursday morning and today they sent out a check! I have a $500 deductible and they're sending me a check for $1178.04! That's plenty for a new iPod, new radio, and to fix my dash! I'm so glad I didn't have to fight my insurance and it was such an easy process. Honestly whoever broke into my car got the short end of the stick haha.

Comment

I cant stand craigslist people....

/rant
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Quick, everybody start breaking into each others cars

Currently building a badass coffee table
                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                  Well the iPod was in my glove box. The stuff in plain sight was my cigarettes and charger. My friends bag was on the floor of the back seat and my top was up and my windows are tinted so I think they just searched the whole car. My seats were moved, everything in my glove box was thrown all over the passenger seat and floor, and I'm pretty sure they tried to steal my car but couldn't thankfully.

When I had my vert everything was in the trunk always, glovebox was a photo copy of my registration & insurance. My radio face was in the trunk. My doors were always unlocked. Never had an issue. Yeah good thing it wasn't stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                    When I had my vert everything was in the trunk always, glovebox was a photo copy of my registration & insurance. My radio face was in the trunk. My doors were always unlocked. Never had an issue. Yeah good thing it wasn't stolen.

Lucky you! I'm definitely buying an alarm after this. And getting a lock for my glove box as mine doesn't have one. And hopefully some cool stuff with the extra money!

Comment

Lucky you! I'm definitely buying an alarm after this. And getting a lock for my glove box as mine doesn't have one. And hopefully some cool stuff with the extra money!
                      It's a convertible, just stow everything away in the trunk, much harder to break into.
                      Thieves will ruin your dashboard and glove box, to get to a piece of paper and pen, thinking it's worth something if locked. Remove everything of value out of plain sight.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Alarm could cause issues in the future, but I would stay away a locked glovebox too. If they break in again they will break it off. Imagine locked vert. Slice the top, slice the rear window, break the window, come inside, pry the glovebox.
                        That's what always came into my head. So no locks. Doors unlocked, only locked trunk lol.

Comment

Im hearing my muffler rattling around more and more. Any bets on how long it will last? Im not likely to have time to do anything about it until 11/18.

10 days to go, how long will it last??? haha
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

i say catastrophic failure by monday
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                              i say catastrophic failure by monday
                              Its very possible.

Stiff suspension + loose rubber hangers + crazy driver = catastrophe
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

lol

nothing goes better with a broken exhaust than a trail of sparks.
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X