• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think autozone rents slim wrenches out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sup people.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        Sup people.
        Sup
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Not much. Switched jobs' working less hours and no Saturdays.It's been since 1994 until this June i was working 6 days a week every week. Back yard is completely remodeled w/bbq island and hottub and natural gas fire pit. No more kids living at home. I have my wife / my dog / my e30 / my 72 el camino and weekends off. Life is great !!!!! Whew :D
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Not much. Switched jobs' working less hours and no Saturdays.It's been since 1994 until this June i was working 6 days a week every week. Back yard is completely remodeled w/bbq island and hottub and natural gas fire pit. No more kids living at home. I have my wife / my dog / my e30 / my 72 el camino and weekends off. Life is great !!!!! Whew :D
            almost time for the retirement life! haha
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Good God I'm looking forward to no kids at home. I'm gonna miss the crap out them and won't be able to bully or boss any of them. On the upside, there will be more fun money. ;)
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Yes ! That is right Ed. More money in your pocket. My wife said it's like Christmas came early. Our last kid moved out almost 4 months ago. We have been doing more together just the two of us. We are going to Mammoth for Turkey day and we are going to Solvang for Christmas and then having a New Years party at our house ( if there are people interested in coming your more than welcome hint hint ). Just send me a PM.

Comment

Yes ! That is right Ed. More money in your pocket. My wife said it's like Christmas came early. Our last kid moved out almost 4 months ago. We have been doing more together just the two of us. We are going to Mammoth for Turkey day and we are going to Solvang for Christmas and then having a New Years party at our house ( if there are people interested in coming your more than welcome hint hint ). Just send me a PM.
                  Nice.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone have a 173 ECU?
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Yes :D

Comment

Yes :D
                        of course... whys it gotta be the guy thats 100 miles away
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            of course... whys it gotta be the guy thats 100 miles away
                            Just make the drive, its a nice smooth drive actually
                            Originally posted by dvck
                            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I absolutely hate literary essays.
                              Writing about a topic you literally do not care about and dragging your feet to research is my biggest weakness.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

OMG Terry is back! So awesome to hear about your updated backyard & such!

I keep a giant 32mm wrench under my driver's seat for "emergencies." Sucker's got some weight to it.

The drive to Lake Elsinore is nice if you take the 74 through the mountains. Gorgeous road.

Essays you don't care about can be easier to write when you don't care about being right ;)

Currently building a badass coffee table
                                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
                                X