X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
    Sup
    Duck
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
      Finals week. I think I have two A's in the bag, with one more expected to come. Yay!

Also been doing a lot of car maintenance because my smog cert is due. Spark plugs, cap & rotor, air filter, repaired two vacuum leaks (yay smoke machines), emptied my catch can... and soon will replace the fuel filter, and do an oil change. I currently have a fuel cleaner (BG 44K) in the tank, cleaning out the injectors. Do I need to be doing all of this? Nah, but my car's been feeling underpowered lately and I'm covering the basics to bring it back up. Feels better already!

Additionally, I've taken apart my passenger seat to diag the stuck recliner. Dude, the cable is broken, the gear levers are gunked up, and all the shocks are out of gas. Damn! I can replace a cable and clean out the gunk, but the shocks are crazy expensive, might as well put that money towards a new seat.
      Good luck with finals. I always have to change plugs / valve adjustment / oil change / or cat.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The key/cylinder set from ecs is so worth it. The doors and trunk lock and unlock like butter now. I can finally lock my doors again without leaving the window cracked and locking it by hand. And I now have 4 brand new keys! Totally worth it. Got some new emblems too. Now as soon as my nrg short hub comes in I can install my renown wheel.

Comment

Sup Terry, hows the El Camino running? Any new additions to it?
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Just a new hood,bumpers,front grill,all 4 corner lights,chrome window trim. Next year i am getting a 4 speed auto 700r4 transmission w/3000 stall converter. New american torque thrust mag wheels, New M/T rear 275/60/15 drag radials and 215/60/15 M/T up front. New silver paint job w/ black SS stripes on hood. Get the bench seat redone.Install new carpet. New headliner. Fix the fuel gauge. Last but not least complete exhaust out to back (it is cut off before the rear axle right now).

Comment

Ima have to take a trip out to SD and stop by to check it out man!!

Comment

Checking in from Barcelona. Cool story bro from today: Saw a Diamantschwarz E30 318i 4-door (almost exactly like mine but likely an M40), lowered, on BBS RS with French Hellas cruising by our Airbnb. Tried to give chase on foot, but my efforts were futile.

:-(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  Checking in from Barcelona. Cool story bro from today: Saw a Diamantschwarz E30 318i 4-door (almost exactly like mine but likely an M40), lowered, on BBS RS with French Hellas cruising by our Airbnb. Tried to give chase on foot, but my efforts were futile.

Sina, I can see your tall self sprinting like forest Gump trying to get attention from the driver.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Sina, I can see your tall self sprinting like forest Gump trying to get attention from the driver.
                    and you couldnt catch a M40 powered car ... smh :hitler:
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      and you couldnt catch a M40 powered car ... smh :hitler:
                      Not likely, but I know the dude is athletic and I can picture it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        Not likely, but I know the dude is athletic and I can picture it happening.
                        Im genuinely shocked that he DIDNT catch it...

In other news, I saw Kanye West on 101 & then 405 yesterday in a brand new White Ferrari. First time Ive been star struck since living in LA, even though Ive seen a lot of other famous people
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

LMAO. In my defense I was a little hungover/tired and it took me a few seconds to register what I head just seen. Also that's pretty sick Simon. Was Kim K riding shotty?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

LMAO. In my defense I was a little hungover/tired and it took me a few seconds to register what I head just seen. Also that's pretty sick Simon. Was Kim K riding shotty?
                            No she wasnt, and thank God for that because then my wife would've insisted we follow them
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

is anyone here familiar with Dodge engines or know any mechanics that are familiar with them?

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                                is anyone here familiar with Dodge engines or know any mechanics that are familiar with them?
                                What do you need? I can sell you a new Hemi if you need.

Comment

Working...
                                X