Clear All

i was working. any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      I was slacking. any pics?
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by tuckerware View Post
        Yeah, my buddy and I were the guys dressed up as Bill & Ted - we had a blast.
        Awesome, yeah I definitely saw you guys. That was one of the coolest things about the show, all the 80's era clothing and celebrity look a likes. I have some pictures I'll throw on in a little bit, was too distracted by all the cool shit to take a lot though. I can't wait for the next one!

Comment

I have more but stupid Flickr is being stupid so it'll have to wait, a few more e30s too.

Comment

A little more from radwood

Comment

Jason Camissa's E30 Touring won 2nd place for Best Euro, what won first?
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Jason Camissa's E30 Touring won 2nd place for Best Euro, what won first?
                There was a Jagermeister livery E36 DTM replica that got best in show. It was a really clean car, I don't have a pic however.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                  There was a Jagermeister livery E36 DTM replica that got best in show. It was a really clean car, I don't have a pic however.

This thing?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That's the one. Or a really good replica of a replica, lol

Comment

Anyone have a set of 15" wheels n tires they wanna sell? Mainly looking for weaves, could be IX, euro or style 5 fill n drills.

Comment

Fuck, I knew there was an 80's car show somewhere but couldn't find any info. What is Radwood anyway?
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                          Fuck, I knew there was an 80's car show somewhere but couldn't find any info. What is Radwood anyway?
                          Its a play on Goodwood Festival of Speed but its limited to 80's and 90's production vehicles and they encourage period attire, lol. Makes for a good time. It was put together by the DWA, Clutchkick and Cammed and Tubbed podcasts. https://www.radwood.co/

Comment

Got 5 new tires today. They're Yokohama S Drives and hopefully they last awhile. I'm worried the rear camber will eat the tires. Gotta save up for an adjustable rear subframe now.

Comment

My s drives lasted about 10,000 miles of hard driving, canyon runs, and a handful of autocrosses. IE3 race springs, never rotated, a lot of camber wear up front and back. I highly recommend rotating tires to get more miles out of them. And not the swapping back and forth, should be x rotation to prevent the camber wear.
                              sigpic

Comment

I ran S Drives on my blue ETA and i liked the way they handled. Lasted me a good minute too.
                                Originally posted by dvck
                                I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X