This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
    this ^. i burned myself because i didn't listen and took it lightly when i used stripper.

in other news.day started off good. i havez in interview with the bank.

and e30's clutch is installed..

sup!
    So you coming to Dockweiler, correct?
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      So you coming to Dockweiler, correct?
      im hoping to. effin dmv needs a smog(again) before i can get my stickers :hitler:
      ]

Comment

roll it dirty lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          roll it dirty lol
          And not wash the car greg ?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
            Yes it is,it is a paint/clearcoat stripper NOT THINNER and you have to apply it with a cheap paint brush. Get a old coke can,cut the top off and pour it into the can,apply it to the wheels. Let it sit for about 5 or 10 minutes and hose it off. DONT GET ANY OF THAT SHIT ANYWHERE ON YOU BECAUSE IT BURNS BAD. Use longsleeve shirt and gloves and wear eye protection. Dont have anything around close to it when you hose it off.

Gotcha, thanks!

Work. It's getting done this week
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

im hoping to. effin dmv needs a smog(again) before i can get my stickers :hitler:
              I need a smog for my truck too and since I already paid the DMV fees, they are now looking for more money till I come up with the smog certificate. :(

Originally posted by accident View Post
              roll it dirty lol
              He's got a different skin color than you. That's the difference in sweating the cops my Man vs. Food!

Comment

truf. good thing i'm white. i can get away with shit lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I went to go roll through a check point in pomona and i was in my 87 535is e28. I rolled up and had all my paper work (DL,REG,INS) ready and he looked at me and rolled me through without even looking at my DL,REG,INS. Maybe its because 42+work shirt on+gray hair+being a white boy= :D
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    I went to go roll through a check point in pomona and i was in my 87 535is e28. I rolled up and had all my paper work (DL,REG,INS) ready and he looked at me and rolled me through without even looking at my DL,REG,INS. Maybe its because 42+work shirt on+gray hair+being a white boy= :D
                    all of the above apply for you brah... ;)

Comment

I need a smog for my truck too and since I already paid the DMV fees, they are now looking for more money till I come up with the smog certificate. :(

He's got a different skin color than you. That's the difference in sweating the cops my Man vs. Food!
                      what do you mean? they made a fee for waiting to do the smog?
                      ]

Comment

what do you mean? they made a fee for waiting to do the smog?
                        To be honest the wifey is the one that told me that, I'm not 100% sure but she's usually right about that kind of crap. :(

Comment

To be honest the wifey is the one that told me that, I'm not 100% sure but she's usually right about that kind of crap. :(
                          damn i hope not man. for both of us. because my reg is payed since October. but car hasn't been running since so i'm doing the smog this week
                          ]

Comment

a fee for being late on smogging your car? No such thing , ive never heared of that and trust, how many times did i goto the dmv this year, i mean summer... YOu have to pay update reg. Edwin I know a guy that knew a guy that might be able to help someone. Pay the price and get it on the road.

PS , You flaked last night ,I had the $$$

Comment

"elips are sold but i got some other parts today"

ohh yeah , fuking bout time I get some real lights.

Comment

pretty fucking sure we found our house in san Gabriel. Hell yeah.
                                HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X