Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tear it all apart once I have collected most of the parts I need and have a little cash on the side for just in case. I still haven't completely decided how far I want to go with it at this particular point in time but the bare minimum is going to be chain guides. I do have most of the parts for that but am short a few items I think. I really should just get that portion done and then drive it a little and collect the rest of the parts. Maybe I will, I haven't quite decided. I suppose after next weekend I could always start the tear down and hope to have it done by Dockweiler's.

Comment

RIP Walker Doge

Comment

LOL ^ morning yo. Going to look at a 94 E36 325i 4 door tonight for my daughter to drive for a first car.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

^^^That's awesome! Hope it works out. It's a shame that E30's have gone up so much. I always found them to be very good first cars, but the E36 is so much easier to find for a reasonable price these days.

Goodmorning btw! It's FRIDGED this morning in the shop.

Comment

My bed is FRIDGED, I think I can fix that with one more blanket though.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

My outside temp was reading 31 degrees on the way into the shop.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                LOL ^ morning yo. Going to look at a 94 E36 325i 4 door tonight for my daughter to drive for a first car.
                i thought you bought her that e39?
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  My bed is FRIDGED, I think I can fix that with one more blanket though.
                  I hate you. :(

Comment

Finally found a buyer for my 77 Rabbit, just need to get it smogged. It probably wont pass the visual, but should pass the tailpipe, any recommendations on places that will not really know what they are looking at?
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Go to the most run down paisa spot you can find., Ask for a smog check and done. Most of them, just want to get more customers in.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                        i thought you bought her that e39?
                        No the guy isn't making his mind up on a price soooo......gotta move on.;)

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          No the guy isn't making his mind up on a price soooo......gotta move on.;)
                          wow that sucks, id much rather have an e39 over an e36, but thats just my opinion
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Cool shirt bro

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                              wow that sucks, id much rather have an e39 over an e36, but thats just my opinion
                              The one im going to look at is actually and surprisingly clean inside and out !!!! Not trashed at all or falling apart and paints in great shape as well and has maintance records,

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Go to the most run down paisa spot you can find., Ask for a smog check and done. Most of them, just want to get more customers in.
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X