This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
    Anyone know where I can get my wheels polished for a decent price? Just the lips, no clear on them.
    I know it's not exactly what you are looking for but I would highly recommend spending the extra money and having Speedway in Santa Anna polish and ceramic clear coat the lips. The end result is very good and the maintenance is very low after that. IIRC it runs $50 or $60 a lip.

Comment

Originally posted by iron-e View Post
      thanks brochacho.

Anyone know where i can find the grounding diagram, for the m42?
      e36?

Comment

Anyone know where I can get my wheels polished for a decent price? Just the lips, no clear on them.
        Could always go the sketchy diy jack your car up and idle in gear wheel polish technique. :giggle:

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          Could always go the sketchy diy jack your car up and idle in gear wheel polish technique. :giggle:
          This is how people make whitewalls

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

This is who I used:
            Fast Forward Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              Thanks brochacho.

Anyone know where I can find the grounding diagram, for the m42?
              no problem.

it will be hard finding an entire wiring diagram for the car. did your brother have this issue when he first bought it or it happened sometime afterwards? has your brother installed any electrical devices? ie. subwoofers, amp, speakers, extra trunk light, etc... it could be any ground. i guess he could check realoem and go through the different compartments and seeing if there are any grounds there?

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
              e36?
              e30

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              hey i did that, it works great as longs as you don't have anything sticking out of the actual lip or next to it, or you just don't have any tires on. plus if you have it up on a lift or something similar, it isn't all that sketchy. i had it going and it's impossible to stick your finger in the spokes.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                I had lots of issue's with the wiring harness for the alternator. Check all the wiring connectors and grounds with that ed. Also pull out and check the voltage regulator on the back of the alternator too.
                I checked that and it was fine on 2 alternators. The battery while the car is turned off reads 14.2 volts & when turned on the alternators read 12.65 volts. Leads me to believe a ground wire as well.
                Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                e36?
                E30
                I can get them done for about $30-35 for each wheel. I will be going to this spot soon, so maybe you can drop off the wheels with me and have them back in about a week and a half tops.

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                This is how people make whitewalls
                Learn something new every day.
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone thinking about going to the neptunes net meet on the 15th in honor of Paul walker?

-NICK

Comment

"Muscle beats import everytime"

PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Phuckkk

Originally posted by yert315
                      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

mmm. Always thought a low slung 70s drag camaro was bitchin.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

that is so bitchin

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

I have a feeling this may blow out of control.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

if only we had one of these...

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X