Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea here is a link that might work, http://www.ebay.com/itm/271378954366...84.m1423.l2649

I think its an awesome car and really different build than what most hot rod guys are doing, pretty cool stuff imho

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

i say its going to peak at 12,5. I dont like the m60 tho, maybe an m30 would of fit the build better.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Ice Cube gets his name on a blimp.

Lol. To bad it wasn't "Ice Cube's a Pimp"

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          i say its going to peak at 12,5. I dont like the m60 tho, maybe an m30 would of fit the build better.
          Yea thats not a bad point, but the m60 does look pretty good with the body lines tho

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

6000 post bitches. When do I get my 100 virgins? OG status approved :rofl:

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
              Yea here is a link that might work, http://www.ebay.com/itm/271378954366...84.m1423.l2649

I think its an awesome car and really different build than what most hot rod guys are doing, pretty cool stuff imho
              yeah i think it's pretty cool as it sets it off from nearly every single other hot rod.

i don't think an m30 would have worked as well a the v8. naturally, the v8 would look better in there than the m30. not to mention hot rods and v8s are the most common swap.

with more than 6 days of his ad still, i would guess the price going up to around the 25-30k price mark, but who knows.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Eh, i think if you wanted to do a euro bmw theme'd rat rot would still have to be an m30. v8 for the sake of v8 is meh. Isn't like a big block is as iconic in a rat rod as a Ford flathead.

Since hes trying to change the mold as to what hotroding/euro is an m60 doesn't make sense to me.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I'd have to see the car in person before putting a bid in. Of course I would rather build one myself vs buying someone else's project. Also don't see a problem with him selling this car for a profit. There are several people, many respected in the BMW community who build cars to sell. I don't think he is hyping it any more than anyone else would in their own for sale threads. As for the M60, never was a fan until my dad got his 540. It's a pretty cool motor and looks great in the ford I think.

Comment

fgts

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

That was my m60. NBD.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        fgts

Aye stfu :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Eh, i think if you wanted to do a euro bmw theme'd rat rot would still have to be an m30. v8 for the sake of v8 is meh. Isn't like a big block is as iconic in a rat rod as a Ford flathead.

Since hes trying to change the mold as to what hotroding/euro is an m60 doesn't make sense to me.
                          The iconic flathead you are refering to is a v8, the flathead 4 is not a highly sought after hot rod engine, nor would i call it iconic, the flathead v8 is the iconic hot rod motor for pretty much all early hot rods

Comment

Up to $13,500 lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                              The iconic flathead you are refering to is a v8, the flathead 4 is not a highly sought after hot rod engine, nor would i call it iconic, the flathead v8 is the iconic hot rod motor for pretty much all early hot rods

Yes i know its a v8. I was thinking of a bmw motor that is as iconic. M30 comes to mind because of availability, but if had to be a bmw v8 y not spring for the ohv

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390354725.857946.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	7163895

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Yes i know its a v8. I was thinking of a bmw motor that is as iconic. M30 comes to mind because of availability, but if had to be a bmw v8 y not spring for the ohv

[ATTACH]81064[/ATTACH]

I wonder how many of those are left out there in europe much less here stateside for him to source. An M60 is a budget motor for him and probably something he had lying around...That said not a fan of the project but appreciate the effort.

Back from vegas with money still in my wallet shockingly enough :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X