Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW guys, please give me a bump or 2 from time to time, I'd appreciate it.
    Got some interesting things, coming down the tubes if finances and time allows it.

Yes, I know, there's always cheaper but, you can't get the same quality. I've just heard of a spot in the valley charging $160 without fill.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Bump? I want! Either i do this or 5 lug swap..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
      1998 e36 328ic/5 -
      Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
      1967 2002 parts car
      1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Dude, this is r3vlimitedFunds.com you can't sell that here.
        LOL ok Ed.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
          I want a Chevy SS. It's being review well.
          Buy an M5 instead. SS will only depreciate.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

SS like as in cobalt ss?

Comment

Schutzstaffel
              sigpic

Comment

BTW guys, please give me a bump or 2 from time to time, I'd appreciate it.
                Got some interesting things, coming down the tubes if finances and time allows it.

Yes, I know, there's always cheaper but, you can't get the same quality. I've just heard of a spot in the valley charging $160 without fill.

I have some 5 lugs I would love to run but technically, is it really safe to drill and fill?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  I have some 5 lugs I would love to run but technically, is it really safe to drill and fill?
                  I have ran the canyons with a few guys who are on here, done plenty of pulls with my s50, drove over 126mph and no issues (cracks/warping/wobbles)

Been on these wheels with 20mm & 25mm spacers, for over 1 year now. Not 1 problem at all, so before I let the cat out of the bag, I had to test for myself, before I felt comfortable offering the service to the masses.

Yes, they are safe, a lot safer than any adapter. I almost died when 3 bolts sheared off while I was using adapters, so redrill it is for me from then on.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    Buy an M5 instead. SS will only depreciate.
                    But the SS offers a significantly lower investment. Plus it's a Chevy, there's less to go wrong and less repair cost.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

^Sorry meant the E39 M5. It is still better in every way.

Comment

Anyone here ever driven an e34M?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                        1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                        Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                        1967 2002 parts car
                        1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                          Schutzstaffel
                          Srsly the only thing I ever think of when I hear SS, lol.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

When i hear SS i think of 2 different things. Either a Chevy SS old school Muscle car or the SS units from when Hitler was in power.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I have ran the canyons with a few guys who are on here, done plenty of pulls with my s50, drove over 126mph and no issues (cracks/warping/wobbles)

Been on these wheels with 20mm & 25mm spacers, for over 1 year now. Not 1 problem at all, so before I let the cat out of the bag, I had to test for myself, before I felt comfortable offering the service to the masses.

Yes, they are safe, a lot safer than any adapter. I almost died when 3 bolts sheared off while I was using adapters, so redrill it is for me from then on.
                              I run Hubcentric spacers and studs on my fill and drills, i don't know if it makes a difference but it makes me feel safer lol
                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

Comment

Gased, washed, smogged, and registered. Just bought me time to save for a new heart. #strokeme

Comment

Working...
                                X