Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just going to run it as-is injectors, chip and all...

I looked up the smog history on the BAR website (didnt know I could, thanks Rob!) and it looks like it was pretty rock solid passing everytime, until about 03, then it was a fail and pass the next 3 go arounds. ITs been clean since 09 and I have to believe a new cat may have been purchased then. We'll see... but Im going to wait until its closer to actually needing to do it
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Done with finals so took the e30 out on Azusa canyon chasing my brother's e46 (suspension/r888's).

We both got pulled over by 4 police SUV's and let off with 5 or so warnings :^)

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

trying to catch those street racers

Comment

Originally posted by grid View Post
          I was looking into this recently and came across these adapters for e46 and e90 seats. It sounds straight forward if you find non-power seats.

https://lownperformance.com/products...dapter-bracket
          Good seller. He's mattdk318i on here.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            Done with finals so took the e30 out on Azusa canyon chasing my brother's e46 (suspension/r888's).

We both got pulled over by 4 police SUV's and let off with 5 or so warnings :^)

what did they tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
              what did they tell you?
              Warning for speeding, tailgating, low tread wear (r888's are flipped so inside has all the meat), blinking license plate light that's faulty, and failure to yield (aka pull over) right away for the officer. He didn't like that when I pulled into the turn out, I went deep into the turn out to park instead of instantly stop.

He was very stern, but nice in the end. He just wanted me to admit and understand I was going fast as well as my brother.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Does your brother still have his E30?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Does your brother still have his E30?
                  Yeah, it's just in need of a hidden brake hard-line under the fuse box and a stupid rat chewed some wiring when he parked it for a couple weeks.
                  He wants to b25 or SETA lower end swap it and turbo prep it first though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Anyone have a straight body, no rust, late model 5spd for sale? (Pocket listing, homie hookup shit)

Comment

What does everyone use, for the national craigslist listings?

My daughter has gotten interest in a 91 jeep wagoneer and prices have soared locally, for any prime examples with high mileage.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

My daughter has gotten interest in a 91 jeep wagoneer and prices have soared locally, for any prime examples with high mileage.
                        CPro for Craigslist. Works pretty well.

On a similar note, just listed my car on CL.

sigpic
                        Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

If you're on Instagram go fallow cheapoldjeeps, they've posted some decent wagoneers lately. Other than that, I use BRZO to do nationwide searches but the price of the app has gone up recently. A 91 is going to be expensive though, personally, I'd go for the late 70s/80s models, they're the same trucks basically but they aren't the final year model like 91. You can convert the old carbed 360 to a TBI fuel injection too so it will be a much more usable driver.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanory View Post
                            CPro for Craigslist. Works pretty well.

On a similar note, just listed my car on CL.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6779762751.html
                            PM me if you'd be willing to part with the SETA bottom, head, and skid plate.
                            My brother is actively searching for this combo and would like to know your price.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

blinking license plate light that's faulty,

I wonder who that came from :D

But it all SRS-ness, you guys are lucky AF.

:hitler:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

PM me if you'd be willing to part with the SETA bottom, head, and skid plate.

My brother is actively searching for this combo and would like to know your price.
                                Will do, thx.
                                sigpic
                                Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Working...
                                X